The U.S. Army might as well delete this tweet. It ain’t going how they hoped :snoop:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
At the chow line at RTC.
Petty Officer: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RECRUIT!
Kid in my division: Talking Petty Officer.
Petty Officer: DID I SAY YOU CAN TALK IN MY CHOW LINE!!!
Kid in my division: No I'm sorry Petty Officer.
Petty Officer: I'M NOT A SORRY PETTY OFFICER YOU'RE A SORRY RECRUIT. HYDRATE,GUY.

The word Hydrate still leave me traumatize.

Daps
:francis: I mean they ain't sign up for the swim team. This the motherfukking army. I know some people didnt have viable options but many do. And well its the military, you're literally signing up to go war.

i dont think they are complaining about that, i think they are complaining about the treatment afterward. every disabled vet i know complains about the va hospital lol

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I got a uncle that was a chopper pilot in nam. Man lives in Los Angeles now.
He can't go to any of the Asian neighborhoods cuz hell fukk around and have a severe panic attack. My boy Jean went to iraq and was in Fallujah. Son went from being the cool playa older kid in my building to a psychotic woman beating ass dude. Only way I'm fighting is if they come here :yeshrug:
These are the same dudes in law enforcement profiling negros

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
i dont think they are complaining about that, i think they are complaining about the treatment afterward. every disabled vet i know complains about the va hospital lol

I've heard people speak well of the VA. well the veterans that I KNOW. but I'm sure its a mess. The people i feel sorriest for aren't even of this generation. The old heads being told Agent Orange isn't really shyt to be worried about. and the fact that our government would conduct nuclear test and not tell people of the effects. That's fukked up.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This shyt is real I’m in rehab RN and it’s nikkas in here for PTSD too. I got major depressive disorder as well. Your supervisors don’t give a damn about you either.

The only upside to all this shyt is if you get the GI Bill and finesse VA disability after your contract is up. Hopefully I go through this so my kids don’t have too.

Daps
Serve in the white man’s army brehs

latest