The UConn women’s team about to have the GOAT backcourt

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low key
Paige has been the best player in the country the last month or so...
Yup, her efficiency is crazy right now and definitely not typical of a WBB guard. No expectations at all for them to make a run, if Edwards will be fine in a couple of weeks I want to see her and Paige empty the clip and try to make a FF run.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yup, her efficiency is crazy right now and definitely not typical of a WBB guard. No expectations at all for them to make a run, if Edwards will be fine in a couple of weeks I want to see her and Paige empty the clip and try to make a FF run.

If Aaliyah comes back next season, they're winning it all. They'll have depth, size, scorers, etc...

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Paige gonna have to go nuclear to win a natty :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The come-up with women's basketball is crazy. I looked 5 minutes ago and there were 6 threads about women's college basketball on the front page, covering 3 different teams, and none of them is even the frontrunner for the championship right now.
Maybe for a different thread, but they gotta start making mens bball players stay at least two years.