The UConn women’s team about to have the GOAT backcourt

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe for a different thread, but they gotta start making mens bball players stay at least two years.
I always thought the MLB rules for draft made the most sense for all pro sports. You can get drafted out of high school but if you choose to go to a 4 year college you can't be drafted until after your junior year(or until you turn 21).

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Paige still has a chance to reach every goal expected of her. She's already been to the Final 4 3 times and won National player of the year as a freshman. Even if she doesn't win this year she has next year to get a ring and another POY award potentially. She can leave after this year and say she had a great career but she won't be a UCONN legend without that title.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man if UConn just had like 2 of the 5 players that were all in street clothes they would be probably be right there with South Carolina, a healthy Fudd and Griffin or Griffin and Patterson since they're lacking athleticism and size.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man if UConn just had like 2 of the 5 players that were all in street clothes they would be probably be right there with South Carolina, a healthy Fudd and Griffin or Griffin and Patterson since they're lacking athleticism and size.
They have any chance vs Iowa?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have any chance vs Iowa?
yes, they will probably be more disciplined than LSU was but Paige and Aaliyah gonna have to combine for 50 minimum. tbh I would rather see them lose because that asswhooping vs South Carolina will be brutal due to their lack of size and athleticism, I think Iowa matches up better with SC and would be the better game.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
yes, they will probably be more disciplined than LSU was but Paige and Aaliyah gonna have to combine for 50 minimum. tbh I would rather see them lose because that asswhooping vs South Carolina will be brutal due to their lack of size and athleticism, I think Iowa matches up better with SC and would be the better game.
You think SC a lock against NC State? I’ve not been up on them but from what I’ve seen this game probably going to be better than the other one.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think SC a lock against NC State? I’ve not been up on them but from what I’ve seen this game probably going to be better than the other one.
I'd expect it to be a game played in the 8-14 pt range in SC's favor in the 2nd half like theirl last couple of games. I think they've been playing a bit tighter carrying that undefeated record on their shoulders.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NC State has some great guard play. Also, Geno needs to just give Paige the Clark assignment. Go guard their best player.
I doubt Geno does that because Paige already playing 40 minutes a game because they ain’t got no depth from injuries. If the game is close then Paige will take that assignment towards the end of the game

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What happened?
It's tough to tell but there's actually a link in the post I quoted
It was from an IG live, you could see Paige and Fudd up on each other pretty much kissin in the background and their teammate spun that camera around knowing they fukked up catching that :heh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's tough to tell but there's actually a link in the post I quoted
It was from an IG live, you could see Paige and Fudd up on each other pretty much kissin in the background and their teammate spun that camera around knowing they fukked up catching that :heh:
Oh okay I seen the link. Yeah they definitely dating