The UK girl that is only 15 is claiming that American rapper The Game got her pregnant

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
that makes it okay?

i wonder, with all these thots out here, what makes a man attracted to a 16 year old.
I mean in western culture it's a problem but not to long ago women used to be married off early. I'm not a westerner so my thinking will be completely different from yours where my fam is from it's normal to see a girl get married to an older guy at 16, heck my mother got married when she was 17 and my old man was pushing 30 at the time.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
piping 15 year olds, stealing videos and doing voiceovers on it fronting like hes in north philly....

where are all the game stans?

wheres that goofy nikka that called that store in the mall in LA to find out exactly how game got knocked the fukk out?

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
game such a weirdo anything is possible.

same nikka posting dicc picks getting extorted mad late in the game fake adopted a preteen girl post fake ig pics spit the same freestyle for years acting like he was coming off the top let his manager shyt on pac then act like a pac stan fake smoking weed fake pulling up in philly to fake get cheesestakes during his fake beef with meek. thats jus off the top

We can't forget about the classic photoshopped pic of him as a teenager with Pac
:laff:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I mean in western culture it's a problem but not to long ago women used to be married off early. I'm not a westerner so my thinking will be completely different from yours where my fam is from it's normal to see a girl get married to an older guy at 16, heck my mother got married when she was 17 and my old man was pushing 30 at the time.

My mother was 17, dad was 34

My wife's grandmother got married at 13

:picard:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Husband was 19

This was 1950s Afghanistan

:merchant:
Oh wow:merchant:. I don't know much about Afghanistan but I'm assuming that 13 old girls get married off still? I remember when I was In my motherland Angola my old man's friend was trying to get me to hook up with his 14 old daughter. I think I may have been 18 or 19 at the time.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Oh wow:merchant:. I don't know much about Afghanistan but I'm assuming that 13 old girls get married off still? I remember when I was In my motherland Angola my old man's friend was trying to get me to hook up with his 14 old daughter. I think I may have been 18 or 19 at the time.

You'll still see it in the countryside, definitely not so much in the cities, and there is a difference amongst economic classes.

For some people, puberty is still where the line is drawn. For them that makes sense cuz its not like these girls would be working or in school anyways. It's sad, but the answer is economic development and education, which I'm sure is the case in Angola as well