The UK girl that is only 15 is claiming that American rapper The Game got her pregnant

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You'll still see it in the countryside, definitely not so much in the cities, and there is a difference amongst economic classes.

For some people, puberty is still where the line is drawn. For them that makes sense cuz its not like these girls would be working or in school anyways. It's sad, but the answer is economic development and education, which I'm sure is the case in Angola as well
Yeah in Angola it's mix of traditions, faiths and the economic development there. The funny is the girl that my old man was trying to hook me up with was kinda well off, his reasoning was she would be less maintenance for me compared to the women that were my age or older at the time.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

��PEDOPHILE ALERT�� - YOU CAN'T MISTAKE A 14yrs OLD LITTLE GIRL FOR AN ADULT... & BUY HER A PLANE TICKET TO THE U.S.A. FOR HER 15TH BIRTHDAY TO HAVE SEX WITH HER & MAKE A BABY.. U KNEW HER AGE WHEN U BOUGHT THE PLANE TICKET bi*ch!! BCUZ THEY ASKED FOR DATE OF BIRTH TO BUY THE PLANE TICKET! .. HAVING HER LIE SAYING IT HAPPENED IN THE UK.. SO MIAMI POLICE DONT LOCK YO SICK ASS UP!! GAYME A CHILD MOLESTER & YEA @Wack100 yo bi*ch ass just as much as a pedophile for being up under the nikka hugging his balls, trying to cover it up..& u tried to fu*k on her too.���� HIDE YO KIDS FROM THESE nikkaZ ON GOD! #FACT THESE SICK PERVERTED bi*ch ASS nikkaZ fu*k THIS LITTLE GIRL LIFE UP.. & SCARED HER INTO SAYING IT HAPPENED IN THE UK.. & IT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE U.S.A. IN MIAMI!. & PAID HER SCANLESS ASS MOMA A CHECK TO HELP THEM WITH THE LIE..sh*t PISS ME OFF WHEN nikkaZ MOLEST LITTLE GIRLS�� ON GOD!

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
40 glocc a stupid c*nt

but a pedo is a pedo and game is a fukking pedo

hes a piece of shyt... shuts down from social media for 2 months to let it blow over like we'd just forget? nah family, you're dad touched kids and you touchin kids.

deleted all his discog from my phone smh

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yeah I never listened to the documentary the same after this tbh.. plus his weird IG posts wit his meat out n shyt. he really still acts like a 17yo

I remember he tried to let this die down.. came back tryna be on some "join me for 60 days of fitness" shyt.. like nah nikka:camby: