The UK’s CMA has expressed concern that Microsoft‘s Activision merger could “significantly weaken” PlayStation (Updated with lawyer breakdown)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What about Microsoft's 'Whore Chest'/ infinite money glitch? If the argument is that it costs Microsoft way more to make a game exclusive to their platform than it does Sony, that still shouldn't be a problem for them since they have billions in the couch cushions

Is it possible third party studios just don't like Xbox and don't want the stench of their platform rubbing off on their brands?
Makes more sense for them to just buy the whole studio :ehh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What about Microsoft's 'Whore Chest'/ infinite money glitch? If the argument is that it costs Microsoft way more to make a game exclusive to their platform than it does Sony, that still shouldn't be a problem for them since they have billions in the couch cushions

Is it possible third party studios just don't like Xbox and don't want the stench of their platform rubbing off on their brands?
because the money up front isn't everything

in life you can seek understanding, or you can sit around and keep saying "I don't understand why..."

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mods acting like some broads out here

Guess I'll start reporting the news again since y'all wanna be some hoes

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@GoldenGlove @hex

I don’t know if y’all are actually paying attention but the thread @The Mad Titan made is a different issue than the Microsoft activision merger.

It doesn't make sense for you to keep merging the conversation about congress questioning sonys practices with this thread.

Y’all left my thread up.

Seems you are just bullying @The Mad Titan at this point.

Y’all hands off 99% of the time, no need to bring your personal vendettas into how y’all moderate the board.

Do better :cheers:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony's position as the market leader gives them more leverage to make these kinds of deals
Tell Xbox consumers who didn’t buy FF15. PS version outsold it almost 9:1.

Sony also assisted in the development of said FF16 …you think they did that for free or nothing? :skip:

Same shyt MS dis with Titanfall need remind you :whistle:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@GoldenGlove @hex

I don’t know if y’all are actually paying attention but the thread @The Mad Titan made is a different issue than the Microsoft activision merger.

It doesn't make sense for you to keep merging the conversation about congress questioning sonys practices with this thread.

Y’all left my thread up.

Seems you are just bullying @The Mad Titan at this point.

Y’all hands off 99% of the time, no need to bring your personal vendettas into how y’all moderate the board.

Do better :cheers:

I just had my thread bushed and locked last night taht had nothign to do with console wars so…:yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Tell Xbox consumers who didn’t buy FF15. PS version outsold it almost 9:1.

Sony also assisted in the development of said FF16 …you think they did that for free or nothing? :skip:

Same shyt MS dis with Titanfall need remind you :whistle:
doesn't change anything I said