The UK’s CMA has expressed concern that Microsoft‘s Activision merger could “significantly weaken” PlayStation (Updated with lawyer breakdown)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tell Xbox consumers who didn’t buy FF15. PS version outsold it almost 9:1.

Sony also assisted in the development of said FF16 …you think they did that for free or nothing? :skip:

Same shyt MS dis with Titanfall need remind you :whistle:

And ARK 2. Ark sold twice as many copies than FF7R, and it was on playstation, yet no one is throwing a fit over xbox exclusivity for part 2:yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove @hex

I don’t know if y’all are actually paying attention but the thread @The Mad Titan made is a different issue than the Microsoft activision merger.

It doesn't make sense for you to keep merging the conversation about congress questioning sonys practices with this thread.

Y’all left my thread up.

Seems you are just bullying @The Mad Titan at this point.

Y’all hands off 99% of the time, no need to bring your personal vendettas into how y’all moderate the board.

Do better :cheers:
:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And ARK 2. Ark sold twice as many copies than FF7R, and it was on playstation, yet no one is throwing a fit over xbox exclusivity for part 2:yeshrug:
You comparing ark to final fantasy :mjlol:

Ark 2 is also going to drop on PS5 at some point.

But in the meantime you'll be to play Ark on PC and Xbox from jump, and it'll be on gamepass for both.

Unlike ff7re which was exclusive to PS, then dropped on PC and never came out for Xbox and FF16 that's PS5 exclusive then coming to PC and ain't coming to Xbox.

Not the same at all

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You comparing ark to final fantasy :mjlol:

Ark 2 is also going to drop on PS5 at some point.

But in the meantime you'll be to play Ark on PC and Xbox from jump, and it'll be on gamepass for both.

Unlike ff7re which was exclusive to PS, then dropped on PC and never came out for Xbox and FF16 that's PS5 exclusive then coming to PC and ain't coming to Xbox.

Not the same at all

Huh, why wouldn’t i compare them, if anything its insulting to ARK. Ark sold over 16 million copies, and we don’t know the period of exclusivity, i read that its might be permanent also.

FF16 will eventually release on PC so theres no difference. They are optimizing for console first FF7R is also on PS Plus so you can play it dirt cheap

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't me
:manny:
it-wasnot-me.gif