King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up Gang. I wanted to start a thread on cigars....A place where we can talk about our fave smokes, least fave smokes, make suggestions, give advice, talk humidor, tupidors, cigar lounges, etc etc. Only real legit cigars please, lets leave black and milds, weed and things of that nature out of here.

I'll start with the Ashton VSG. This is a very complex cigar that does a lot of things but doesn't do too much extreme. I love it!! It's such a great and wonderful smoke. Full bodied and full of delicious flavor....it is expensive but it's worth it to me.

ashton-vsg_3.png

Another cigar I'll talk about is Fat Bottom Betty by Drew Estate, this are fairly new to the market, and are very sweet and smooth. I like them a lot, they are different.....I call them more of a modern day smoke. If you are new to cigars, this is a good one to start with b/c of the sweetness and flavor and it's not overpowering. Or fellas if you are looking for a stick for your girl to smoke with you....this is a good choice.

deadwood-fat-bottom-betty.jpg

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how popular this is on the coli but i enjoy a Cigar once in awhile.

Current things in my Humidor.

My Father Le Bijou (current favorite)
Padron #3000
Perdomo Champagne
Davidoff Signature 2000

I just ran out of my Cubans Cohiba and Patargas.
good line up Breh. I have a Padron myself in my humidor. aged 40 years...I was gonna smoke it on new year's but never got around to it. I'm sure I will smoke it sometime this month however. I got a big haul coming in from cigar bid on Friday.

I searched the forum before I started this thread and it doesn't seem like cigars are popular at all on the Coli lol

I think it's really one of those things you get into once you get older, kinda like golfing

hopefully we can spawn some great convo

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
rum/whisky/scotch/wine/champagne

coffee is wonderful with a good stick...can't always drink alcohol when I smoke....starbucks be clutch lol
I'm a scotch, bourbon, aged rum drinker lol

My favorites to pair with right now is Glenfiddich 12, Monkey Shoulder, Brugal 1888 (rum) and for my full bodied cigars, I go with a nice bourbon...Knob Creek 9 Year small batch is my go to cigar bourbon right now

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Huge cigar aficionado. Been smoking for about 10yrs.

Not to flex, but I’ve only been smoking cubans. I head up to canada a lot from Detroit and buy 500-600 worth about 2-3 times a yr.

Cohiba- robustus and siglos 1
Montecristo- no 2
Romeo y julieta- wide church hills
Trinidad- coloniales
H upman- upman no2

I’ll wait for my wife and daughter to sleep, head to the backyard and lite up and listen to music is probably my favorite thing

Last edited: