MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge cigar aficionado. Been smoking for about 10yrs.

Not to flex, but I’ve only been smoking cubans. I head up to canada a lot from Detroit and buy 500-600 worth about 2-3 times a yr.

Cohiba- robustus and siglos 1
Montecristo- no 2
Romeo y julieta- wide church hills
Trinidad- coloniales
H upman- upman no2

I’ll wait for my wife and daughter to sleep, head to the backyard and lite up and listen to music is probably my favorite thing
You just chillin in Windsor or heading deeper into Ontario? I'm trying to find the cheapest spots that deliver in Canada.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a scotch, bourbon, aged rum drinker lol

My favorites to pair with right now is Glenfiddich 12, Monkey Shoulder, Brugal 1888 (rum) and for my full bodied cigars, I go with a nice bourbon...Knob Creek 9 Year small batch is my go to cigar bourbon right now
Bumbu XO is a perfect pairing with full body cigars for me.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
You just chillin in Windsor or heading deeper into Ontario? I'm trying to find the cheapest spots that deliver in Canada.
I just cross over to windsor. Its a little expensive but the owner takes good care of me since I been going for years.

The joint is called havana palace. Literally 5-10 minutes once you get past the border.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Huge cigar aficionado. Been smoking for about 10yrs.

Not to flex, but I’ve only been smoking cubans. I head up to canada a lot from Detroit and buy 500-600 worth about 2-3 times a yr.

Cohiba- robustus and siglos 1
Montecristo- no 2
Romeo y julieta- wide church hills
Trinidad- coloniales
H upman- upman no2

I’ll wait for my wife and daughter to sleep, head to the backyard and lite up and listen to music is probably my favorite thing
You can buy Cubans in Canada?

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can buy Cubans in Canada?
Canada doesn't have an embargo on Cuba so you can buy cuban cigars and rum here. I think Obama loosened some of the laws so you can bring maybe $800 worth of cigars over the border. Taxes in Canada on tobacco is pretty high tho

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
You beat me to it breh :wow:

New cigar connoisseur, but I fancy my Padron's pretty hard. The cigar that I frequent, the owner put me on first day and never stopped. :mjcry:

I like dark cigars, I feel like the light skinnid yellowbone cigars feel/look cheap and I know that that is not the case, but it's just something that I always mind for whatever reason..

Dap+rep

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Me and my homeboy went to a bar in Atlanta & we decided to hit up a cigar bar across the street while we waited for our food.

he visits them all the time & it was my first time in one. The dude who owned it asked me what was my price limit since I was a rookie, and my dumb ass said “ain’t no limit boss :win:“ thinking I was on some fly shyt & not knowing anything about cigars.

My homeboy & the store owner roasted my ass cause apparently some cigars can cost up to $300 -2k:damn:

He hooked me up with a nice beginners cigar though. I gotta get my knowledge up.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just lit up this Rocky Patel/Grand Reserve and man it's something special!

Very smooth and easy smoke...I get tones of cinnamon and cedar from it. Excellent cigar

20210107-001707.jpg

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You beat me to it breh :wow:

New cigar connoisseur, but I fancy my Padron's pretty hard. The cigar that I frequent, the owner put me on first day and never stopped. :mjcry:

I like dark cigars, I feel like the light skinnid yellowbone cigars feel/look cheap and I know that that is not the case, but it's just something that I always mind for whatever reason..

Dap+rep
You'd probably love maduros then

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my homeboy went to a bar in Atlanta & we decided to hit up a cigar bar across the street while we waited for our food.

he visits them all the time & it was my first time in one. The dude who owned it asked me what was my price limit since I was a rookie, and my dumb ass said “ain’t no limit boss :win:“ thinking I was on some fly shyt & not knowing anything about cigars.

My homeboy & the store owner roasted my ass cause apparently some cigars can cost up to $300 -2k:damn:

He hooked me up with a nice beginners cigar though. I gotta get my knowledge up.
You remember the name of the spot ?