The Uncensored FBI Letter to MLK Found Hidden in the National Archives

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
What did he mean by "us negroes"? I heard some rumors that he was partly black, perhaps it was true.
The whole point of the letter was to make it seem like it was coming from other civil rights leaders who were coming for MLKs spot.It was an attempt to start some infighting.

Its the same as cacs on the internet these days, hiding behind anonymity and pretending to be black, "Im black, but I dont see racism from police"

Its here in the article btw:
The letter—later confirmed by the Senate to be the work of Hoover despite his intended authorial misdirection

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What did he mean by "us negroes"? I heard some rumors that he was partly black, perhaps it was true.
As stated before, Hoover and the FBI wanted the letter to look like it was one of King's own people that wrote it.

:pacspit: and :piss:on Hoovers grave. That cross-dressing envious fakkit.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I think he was trolling MLK. Like he was sending him an anonymous letter pretending to be black. Sound familiar?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
shyt just recently as a month ago we had the President of the Navajo tribe sitting with bytch ass Dan Snyder in a box suite at a red skins game, this dumbass couldnt even conceal the check in his pocket of his shirt :laff: But to the public its like :gladbron: "see the native americans do support the Red Skins :gladbron:" :laff: ignorant fools, not knowing that the current President of the Navajo tribe is boutta get voted out

WTF!! that's just foul :smh: what a dumbass :smh:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The audacity of this fuccking cac.:pacspit:

Relook at the photo... Hoover ain't white. He has a lot of issues to deal with (not including the transvetism). Maybe if he'd dealt with them, he wouldn't have been such a hard ass in an attempt to throw suspicion off himself.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
WTF!! that's just foul :smh: what a dumbass :smh:

141013084829-redskins-screengrab-story-top.jpg

fukking dumbass left the check in his pocket of his shirt

kobe-laugh.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if the truth came out about how the govt did mlk and x, noone would fukk with them. hell, if the masses found out the truth behind jfk and rfk, it would have the same effect.

In the current system,,, there is no choice but to fukk with the government. Or Be fukked with by the government.

The people aren't going to do shyt - nothing will come of this, no revolutions because everyone already knows the gov is full of shyt

And most people already knew this stuff especially about MLK.