The Underappreciated Genius Of K-Rino's Song Deprogrammed

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people who keep accusing me and @The Ruler 09 of being the same individual, I'm more than happy to bet money on this aswell, anyone gonna put their money where thier mouth is?

3d9bf7d89c2a1d93084ad3e43b37186d.jpg

You know they ain't gonna do it man, they all talk, what it is simply is they can't handle that I'm not the only 1 speaking intelligence, sense and knowledge here. That REALLY upsets them lol, they hate anyone agreeing with me because as I am the truth they view me as their enemy due to their devilish nature. So when we have sensible positive comments from NUMEROUS people that upsets them. If they ever decide to man up, I will happily take their money and anybody they are accusing of nonsensical bullshyt we can split it and laugh at them and their fantasies and delusion.

Do you notice the irony though? Read what I put in the OP post lol, then see the responses lmao, it's amazingly ironic and predictable, do you see the INTENSE VEHEMENT rejection of something positive, creative, great and artistic? Why would you be SO mad at someone making a great song? A song with substance? Why would you be SO mad at a poster making a thread with A LOT of substance? A thread that is different and clearly well thought out and with depth and intelligence to it. Why would they be SO mad that myself and other posters are having intellectual productive positive discussions? Think about that question, and then read the OP post again.

Also people that are true to Hip Hop should stop being cowards, fukk all this fitting in lowkey bullshyt, start being about something, show some integrity and stand up for what's right. So many people here are on bandwagons and ride the wave, people should start being real, but I guess fake people gonna be fake, real recognize real though.

Salute.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are many others who recognize the brilliance and aren't in a sea and habitual pattern of ignorance and dikkriding, a few objective comments on the Deprogrammed song....

SamsungAce100
5 months ago
damn u know its a krino track when your body is covered in goosebumps just wow this still beats anything i heard in the underground and im talking the best like dilated peoples, epidemic , Cormega ,pharoahe monch,Cunninlynguists . well done u are the master of hip hop...

V3NOMOUS22
5 months ago
K Rino is phenomenal

illa_boy
5 months ago
just ridiculously dope...

5thGenerationGamer97
5 months ago
this is golden

Turo-Nestori Väyrynen
4 months ago
K-rino is my favourite artist. Greetings from Finland

AddictoAlCorrido
2 weeks ago
K-Rino you've done it again! Gotta listen to it one more time to let it sink in..

Adrian Garcia
4 months ago
The flow is so perfect plus the lyrics are so tight! K-Rino is so underated.

RyanDavis2306
3 months ago
Wouldn't say he's underrated, everyone who knows about him rates him as one of if not the best rapper of all time

Lloyd Artis
5 months ago
THE RAP GOD HAS STRUCK AGAIN

Anafza Chadash Naaman
3 weeks ago (edited)
K-RINO: The incomparable and irreplaceable inmeasurable dimensional ageless untraceable particle RAP visionary, WHO'S INCOMPREHENSIBLE MANIFESTATIONS AREN'T MAINSTREAM NOR UNDERGROUND, BUT BRAINSTREAM AND ABOVE THE CLOUDS OUT OF SPACE!

Arkane4Life
5 months ago
This is so sick! Can't wait until my album arrives.

Gary Cameron
5 months ago
This is incredible......K-Rino's flow is impeccable.

cali edwards
5 months ago
What a damn genius.

Elevated Consciousness
5 months ago
Vivid storytelling

Grow Colorado
5 months ago
+Matt Doyle they could make brilliant movies out of k's songs

Ano Nation
5 months ago
YOU GOT IT NICE! FLAWLESS JOB! STILL LISTENING, JUST SMILED BIG TIME!!! YOU ARE NO NOVICE MY BROHAV!!

Guerilla Status Media
1 month ago
THIS IS THE HIP HOP I'VE BEEN MISSING

BrotherArmz
5 months ago
THIS IS MORE THEN MUSIC THIS IS A MASTERPIECE IN HIPHOP !

Kakarot
5 months ago
Damn this is hot! Real rap right here.

Cameron Mc Farrin
5 months ago
So ill and classic

Adrian Rider Nilsson
5 months ago
This shyt is HOT!

Yusef Day
4 months ago
This is a bad ass song I hat you if you hat k rino

Ompanime
5 months ago
Wow! There's never a dull moment with K-Rino! =)

Amir Mirmoeini
2 months ago
Another amazing work from k-rino.

Juan Torrez
4 months ago
Real shyt

edward pope
5 months ago
K-rino...A true BLACK WARRIOR speakin TRUTH with fire on the battlefront...shalom

El dizzle
5 months ago
This is raw....

hotknock
5 months ago
Tuff lyrics

nvalenc1
3 months ago
Dope

Waxy Escobar
4 months ago
Real #

waleed ghanim
5 months ago
amazing

tuhy127768
5 months ago
Damnnnnnn

Wow I thought I was the ONLY 1 who liked K-Rino's music, or are these ALL my alias' too? Lol :umad:

And those are just a few of many, the truth is spoken, facts revealed....

cleardot.gif

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah some fakkit just did a drive-by negging on me for saying Pac and K-Rino could have known each other and anyone who knows the basic connection between Death Row and Rap-A-Lot knows how easy that would be. People on this site are fukking clowns.

They are ignorant, they practise ignorance like it's their religion and indulge in it like it's a holy sacrament. Like you correctly said, the fact they could have known eachother is perfectly and completely possible and plausible.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post more youtube comments

There's no need cause I've already posted enough to show what an objective non ignorant and hateful bias perspective on the track looks like. You and the like have already been categorically and definitively proved wrong. I could post 100's more comments of people that actually know what they are talking about in regards to Hip Hop instead of disgusting despicable non redeemable scumbags who admit they like boys like you.

But since you requested, ok here's another 1...........

MrNWOExposed
5 months ago
Amazing track, K-Rino is the most slept on rapper of all time!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know much about K-Rino but :salute: for dissing that devilish cave dwelling culture vulture neanderthal

Salute, positive rep pending. Yes, K-Rino was 1 of the very few dudes that stood up AT THE TIME against the racism when the racist tapes came out. And he has consistently dissed Eminem since.

He mentions him in this joint, from the type of brother you seem I think you will like the content in this 1....

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Dumbasses just run their mouths to run it...he won't put a ban bet on it though. I would though... :sas1:
I don't know, sounds like hit dogs holler, fukk nikka. You dumb fakkit don't acknowledge me. I spit on your kind in public, dressed in power ranger costumes...y'all ain't about shyt, bunch of fat dirty prison knowledge nikkas. Eat a sick p*ssy and kill yourself slow, hoe.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with the negative he reacted positively to, and anything positive his mind rejected due to the programming

The prophetic wisdom in K-Rino songs and in the original post :ohlawd: . Perfectly describes many of the people here. Lol I don't even think they realise how ironic it is lol, read the bolded part of the original post lol.

Last edited:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Gave this dude K-Rino a real good listen over the past week, and listened to the song in OP a couple times.

Dude is basically real trash, I gave him a fair shake but, nah, it's honestly some of the corniest and lamest rap music I've ever come across.
yeah its extremely corny