The Utter Stupidity of the New Cold War

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NATO should have never expanded to Russia's border. I don't blame Russia's paranoia given the history with it's European neighbors.

With that said, I find it funny, that right wingers like OP are now changing their tune with respect to Russia because their Fuhrer is now Putin's bytch.
I never bought the 'evil russian' narrative

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
shyt brazy. Since when did the right become so pro Russia? Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave right now.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Defense secretary pick Mattis calls Russia top threat, says Iran deal will be enforced

“I think right now the most important thing is that we recognize the reality of what we deal with [in] Mr. Putin, and we recognize that he is trying to break the North Atlantic alliance and that we take the steps — the integrated steps, diplomatic, economic, military and the alliance steps, working with our allies to defend ourselves where we must,” he said.

Russia has chosen to be “an adversary in key areas,” Mattis said later in the hearing. “I’m all for engagement, but we also have to recognize reality and what Russia is up to, and there’s decreasing number of areas where we can engage cooperatively and increasing number of areas where we’re going to have to confront Russia.”

Asked by Sen. Martin Heinrich, D-N.M., to rank the greatest threats to U.S. national security, Mattis replied: “I would consider the principal threats to start with Russia.”

#Trumpset right now like

105.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I never bought the 'evil russian' narrative
Doesn't mean it isn't true. But you go by brother hotep and wear MAGA hats, while promoting your silly brand via YouTube posts on the coli.

What's your aim?

The US and Russia are never going to hold hands and be the bash brothers of the world.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He's a pragmatist?

And you're not caping for fascist?
How am I caping for him? I'm describing what he is.

Because they have no interest in being peaceful nor equal.

Don't be a wuss.
Russia isn't going around the world starting wars and dropping bombs on nations indescriminately.
Russia has no history of war mongering like the US, hell even the USSR has a more peaceful track record than the US.
As for don't be a wuss, if this is your motto for foreign diplomacy, I'll pass.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How am I caping for him? I'm describing what he is.

Russia isn't going around the world starting wars and dropping bombs on nations indescriminately.
Russia has no history of war mongering like the US, hell even the USSR has a more peaceful track record than the US.
As for don't be a wuss, if this is your motto for foreign diplomacy, I'll pass.
Crimea? :mjlol:

Syria?:mjgrin:

Do you read the news or do you just skim through it? :gucci:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Crimea? :mjlol:

Syria?:mjgrin:

Do you read the news or do you just skim through it? :gucci:

you seem to forgot why crimea even occured, US backing a military coup of an elected government.
Syria, russia was invited to Syria by the Assad government, the official government of the nation. The US is the one that funded a coup of the assad government funding and arming ISIS, Al-Nusra, and every other group in between to get the acting head of state out of power.

Seems to me you are the one who is confused, you listed nations the US destablized openly, Syria, or covertly Ukraine

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you seem to forgot why crimea even occured, US backing a military coup of an elected government.
Syria, russia was invited to Syria by the Assad government, the official government of the nation. The US is the one that funded a coup of the assad government funding and arming ISIS, Al-Nusra, and every other group in between to get the acting head of state out of power.

Seems to me you are the one who is confused, you listed nations the US destablized openly, Syria, or covertly Ukraine
So you're saying it's pragmatic to be opportunist?

You're saying that Russia annexation of Crimea because their leader was deposed was justified?

Are you saying that Russia is trying to help these countries?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
How is being peaceful and respecting a fellow nation in the world equate to being in bed with them?
There is not strategic advantage of being best friends with Russia as opposed to other former soviet bloc states that Russia currently wants to take back.

Russia is not that great of a country economically. I posted before that the average income in Russia dropped nearly 50 percent in nearly a year period due to the drop in oil prices and they have no industries, outside of oil. Their average income is hovering below India's average income even if their quality of life is better due to previous built up infrastructure.

What made the cold war the cold war was that the USSR was on parity with the United States at one point. Now they are a broken and corrupt state that provides no real strategic advantage. In fact they are actively working to undermine the west through the promotion of far right nationalist parties in the west in order to sow fragmentation of NATO states so they can act with impunity and NATO along with the EU will be broken.

I've heard this stupid argument before. Yet, strategically speaking, Russia is not that great of an ally to have.

There are more cons than pros in allow Russia to act without a care in the world.

There will not be a new cold war because Russia has no weight to throw around. Plus they are slowly going broke :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So you're saying it's pragmatic to be opportunist?

You're saying that Russia annexation of Crimea because their leader was deposed was justified?

Are you saying that Russia is trying to help these countries?
I said Putin is pragmatic, he isn't looking to build an empire but he most definitely is positioning Russia to be a international figurehead against US hegemony and that is very intelligent.

Yes russia annexation of Crimea after Ukraine has practically split apart and Crimeans voted to join the russian federation is more justified than say invading iraq, invading afghanistan, destablizing libya, destabilizing syria, and destabilizing ukraine.

Russia is helping itself in these countries.

There is not strategic advantage of being best friends with Russia as opposed to other former soviet bloc states that Russia currently wants to take back.

Russia is not that great of a country economically. I posted before that the average income in Russia dropped nearly 50 percent in nearly a year period due to the drop in oil prices and they have no industries, outside of oil. Their average income is hovering below India's average income even if their quality of life is better due to previous built up infrastructure.

What made the cold war the cold war was that the USSR was on parity with the United States at one point. Now they are a broken and corrupt state that provides no real strategic advantage. In fact they are actively working to undermine the west through the promotion of far right nationalist parties in the west in order to sow fragmentation of NATO states so they can act with impunity and NATO along with the EU will be broken.

I've heard this stupid argument before. Yet, strategically speaking, Russia is not that great of an ally to have.

There are more cons than pros in allow Russia to act without a care in the world.

There will not be a new cold war because Russia has no weight to throw around. Plus they are slowly going broke :mjlol:

US doesn't have to befriend anyone, just doesn't haave to be antagonistic towards Russia.
Russia isn't a threat according to you, yet you claim there are more cons than pros to allow Russia to act without a care? How the hell is Russia the nation acting witout a care in the world and not the US? Russia literally is reacting to US aggression and you are so myopic that you actually think Russia is the one instigating and not being reactionary.

I would suggest you start getting your news outside US government run media organizations, you literally have no clue what is going on.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I said Putin is pragmatic, he isn't looking to build an empire but he most definitely is positioning Russia to be a international figurehead against US hegemony and that is very intelligent.

Yes russia annexation of Crimea after Ukraine has practically split apart and Crimeans voted to join the russian federation is more justified than say invading iraq, invading afghanistan, destablizing libya, destabilizing syria, and destabilizing ukraine.

Russia is helping itself in these countries.

US doesn't have to befriend anyone, just doesn't haave to be antagonistic towards Russia.
Russia isn't a threat according to you, yet you claim there are more cons than pros to allow Russia to act without a care? How the hell is Russia the nation acting witout a care in the world and not the US? Russia literally is reacting to US aggression and you are so myopic that you actually think Russia is the one instigating and not being reactionary.

I would suggest you start getting your news outside US government run media organizations, you literally have no clue what is going on.
I hope that embargo continues and Russians starve on the street :wow: