The Utter Stupidity of the New Cold War

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Glad you posted this, its best you just let the irrationality out from the get go.
I have very little sympathy for a country that is helping fuel in some cases literal Neo-Nazi parties such as in Austria. Related sidenote, not sure if it still applies, but I remember reading Russia had at one time one of the fastest growing rates of Neo-nazi groups in Europe.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I have very little sympathy for a country that is helping fuel in some cases literal Neo-Nazi parties such as in Austria. Related sidenote, not sure if it still applies, but I remember reading Russia had at one time one of the fastest growing rates of Neo-nazi groups in Europe.
That you argue that innocent people who have done nothing to you in this life should die because of things you think you heard tells a lot about you.
Shows a lot of hypocrisy too, because there are a lot of white people in this country that think blacks who they have never met or interacted with in their whole life should die and be allowed to be killed with no recourse because of things they think they heard as well.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
That you argue that innocent people who have done nothing to you in this life should die because of things you think you heard tells a lot about you.
Shows a lot of hypocrisy too, because there are a lot of white people in this country that think blacks who they have never met or interacted with in their whole life should die and be allowed to be killed with no recourse because of things they think they heard as well.
You seem confused here. I swear we've discussed this before. Many black people are moving past naively thinking in terms of "do unto others etc etc." when it comes to race relations. Remember when we had this conversation before?

Whether I, as a black man, think one way or another, racist whites will continue their thinking and behavior unabated.

So miss me with that mess breh.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You seem confused here. I swear we've discussed this before. Many black people are moving past naively thinking in terms of "do unto others etc etc." when it comes to race relations. Remember when we had this conversation before?

Whether I, as a black man, think one way or another, racist whites will continue their thinking and behavior unabated.

So miss me with that mess breh.

You are moving past having any hold up on being a hypocrite, congrats, I guess.
You have no leg to stand on when you argue from hypocrisy, you are marching yourself right down a alley you can't win in the US, because whites and others outnumber us. So whatever you are thinking or being violent or being ignorant to combat the ignorant , just know it will get you nowhere logically or in actuality.

That doesn't mean you don't defend yourself when attacked or threatened, but hey, do what you do.

Argue for the US military to send an over represented about of black soldiers to fight and die for rich white men, and the ones that don't die to comeback home mentally fukked up or physically deformed. Think of the daps you'll get

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
You are moving past having any hold up on being a hypocrite, congrats, I guess.
You have no leg to stand on when you argue from hypocrisy, you are marching yourself right down a alley you can't win in the US, because whites and others outnumber us. So whatever you are thinking or being violent or being ignorant to combat the ignorant , just know it will get you nowhere logically or in actuality.

That doesn't mean you don't defend yourself when attacked or threatened, but hey, do what you do.

Argue for the US military to send an over represented about of black soldiers to fight and die for rich white men, and the ones that don't die to comeback home mentally fukked up or physically deformed. Think of the daps you'll get
Stop being so politically correct friend. Its just words.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't mean it isn't true. But you go by brother hotep and wear MAGA hats, while promoting your silly brand via YouTube posts on the coli.

What's your aim?

The US and Russia are never going to hold hands and be the bash brothers of the world.
8342aaafb8111a741a150d2894ead47e67595f9e6dfc64304365a148224b409d_1.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
white man tell ya to hate Russia yall hate Russia...unreal
Think a government meddling in an election is your friend.

If I hacked into your email/phone and started sending your wife and work Personal messages would you think I'm your pal?

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Think a government meddling in an election is your friend.

If I hacked into your email/phone and started sending your wife and work Personal messages would you think I'm your pal?
DNC threw Bernie under the bus and gave Hillary answers for debates...but you mad at Russia....:francis: