The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
how can anyone hate negan?

at the time, he was the bad guy from our perspective, but when u think about it, negan was soft on rick and the gang considering how many of negan's people rick murdered. especially in that outpost. if the saviors were the protagonists of the show, we'd HATE rick instead.

Negan did go easy on Rick & Crew, but they were extorting though. So :yeshrug: The Saviors were like "run ya ish...everything you got on, and everything you have":russ:

I just always think…if this show always had 12 eps per season instead of 16, then this would literally remove all of the wack shyt from this show, no bottle episodes on boring pointless characters or communities nobody cares about, no dumb decisions that make no sense just so someone can run away or get captured forcing another 3 episode long rescue mission, no dragged out storylines that become predictable halfway through cos they spent so much time on it….no drawn out artsy closeups of people’s faces lol

the acting, special effects (not including that goat) and the writing when it’s actually focused was never an issue

Angela Kang fixed all of that 3 seasons ago. She focuses on multiple groups per episode, and it doesn't take them 3 episodes to get from one location to the next. Her only f'up was the COVID season, when there was no more than 2 people on screen (including walkers) at a time.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
good action in this one...them reapers...:damn:

Gabriel full on :demonic:

maggie: :angry: this is your fault negan we're in this entire situation
negan: :ld: you still gotta decide if we leave alden or take him with us

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna say at the earleist midnight est...at least by the time i check sites here on the west, it's up :scheme:
Thanks man, what I usually use has things up pretty quick but I think I’m checking too early in the weekend, I’m getting confused because Last season they would never drop a week early but they were dropping on Fridays for amc plus instead of the usual Sunday time

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And THIS is why I say this show would benefit hugely with shorter seasons, by all means keep the start and end point of these seasons the same, but imagine how much more consistent this show would be if we lost 4 episodes worth of filler and only had 12 eps per season

some dope screen time of Negan/Maggie/Gabe vs the reapers interrupted 3 or 4 times by Carol tracking horses..

fukk.outer.here

also..

they had shyt better than they ever did AFTER Negan was locked up, not sure what Maggie was talking about when she blamed Negan..The Whisperers are to blame for them being scattered with no home/shelter or supply’s, and that woulda been worse if Negan didn’t cut that bytches head off lol

Last edited: