The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just always think…if this show always had 12 eps per season instead of 16, then this would literally remove all of the wack shyt from this show, no bottle episodes on boring pointless characters or communities nobody cares about, no dumb decisions that make no sense just so someone can run away or get captured forcing another 3 episode long rescue mission, no dragged out storylines that become predictable halfway through cos they spent so much time on it….no drawn out artsy closeups of people’s faces lol

the acting, special effects (not including that goat) and the writing when it’s actually focused was never an issue

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can anyone hate negan?

at the time, he was the bad guy from our perspective, but when u think about it, negan was soft on rick and the gang considering how many of negan's people rick murdered. especially in that outpost. if the saviors were the protagonists of the show, we'd HATE rick instead.

Negan took two in return…TWO, only planned to be ONE :mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Damn… it’s crazy this is the final season cuz it feels better and fresher than it has in a while… like up to it’s pre-Negan standards….

Thought Maggie was gone
blick Negan for a second there :mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Enjoying these first 2 episodes so far, atmospherically especially. The story told by Maggie was fantastic.

It's a shame Kang got the reigns so late as Lincoln was leaving. Show really picked it up then I felt.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching episode 2, yo this shyt is so much better when we have 2 groups max to focus on, everything just seems so much more tighter and focused, reminds me of the first 5 seasons

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bout to fukk with ep 2.

Been on the monster Wayans Bros binge.
I forgot how raunchy these brothers was lol!

This shyt woulda been cancelled 2 eps in!
Lol

The internet episode!!