The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
we at the point were maggie needs to get over this negan shyt.

like I keep saying. look at it from the savior point of view. rick & co killed hella saviors and negan only killed two people on rick's team initially.
I was expecting Negan to school her ass when she was blaming just to blame.

Negan a Ice Cold dude, doesn't give a fcuk anymore about her whining.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how can anyone hate negan?

at the time, he was the bad guy from our perspective, but when u think about it, negan was soft on rick and the gang considering how many of negan's people rick murdered. especially in that outpost. if the saviors were the protagonists of the show, we'd HATE rick instead.

No doubt.

They had already become bad guys when they met Neegan. They murdered people in their sleep to confirm that. They deserved everything they got from Neegan. That was good TV.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First 2 episodes have been fantastic.
Angela Kang:whew:
Maggie. :blessed:

Bruhs i watched that scene of Maggie kicking that dude down the stairs over and over. What a masterpiece. The broken bottle, the fact he had the drop on her but she still bested him with a little luck, the fact she had her knife in hand the whole time. :obama:

All the way up to the very last scene at the end :whew:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
new ep was okay
reminded me of
darryl was captured by negan and he bonded with that one lady

least we get to see what happened to the chick he fukked

and this might be the most acting range norman has shown in 11 seasons :mjlol:

dude from FTWD dead the crazy cult shyt better

other than that:ld:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Ep wasn’t bad but nothing special

Talking of FTWD…I tried picking that back up a few weeks back, made it 2 more eps in then dropped it again, that show is so so fukking bland man I can’t do it, that show is literally everything haters of this show say it is

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
where'd you stop?

First couple seasond after they brought morgan in were pretty shytty, especially when they started to lose some of the other characters
last season of FtWD was awesome....previous season was on the brink of getting :camby: but they stepped up considerably, like they did w/ TWD.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
we at the point were maggie needs to get over this negan shyt.

like I keep saying. look at it from the savior point of view. rick & co killed hella saviors and negan only killed two people on rick's team initially.
bruh, it should be forever beef. the mf viciously killed the love of her life.

put yourself in her shoes

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where'd you stop?

First couple seasond after they brought morgan in were pretty shytty, especially when they started to lose some of the other characters
last season of FtWD was awesome....previous season was on the brink of getting :camby: but they stepped up considerably, like they did w/ TWD.
A few eps after Johns chick offed the redhead while they had her captured

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
newest episode was by far the best of the first 3 so far for me.

cinematography was noticeably better too..

only thing is.. i had to watch the episode review afterwards to remember who the hell that girl was. like they expect me to remember her face after only being in ONE episode ever? i didnt know what darryl was referring to half the time either.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
newest episode was by far the best of the first 3 so far for me.

cinematography was noticeably better too..

only thing is.. i had to watch the episode review afterwards to remember who the hell that girl was. like they expect me to remember her face after only being in ONE episode ever? i didnt know what darryl was referring to half the time either.
You know that was the fourth Ep right?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I knew that one dude was getting cooked 5 minutes before it happened

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good Ep, don’t understand why they don’t focuse on everybody more often, GOT had a cast just as big if not bigger and it never felt overly crammed

Judy shoulda cut young man for the disrespect, He wouldn’t be popping shyt if he knew who her dad was :demonic: (Side note, Kids a good actress)

Why’d Eugene attack that ice cream like that :heh:

guy from the video who let them off at the end looks like a budget Saul Goodman :mjlol:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
commonwealth on some

shyt :russ:

:ehh: all things considered though, commonwealth looks like the best community on the show, you'd almost think there was no zombies

negan really tired of maggie's shyt

fukk that kid, judith shoulda sliced and diced his ass

whispers:ohhh:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Good Ep, don’t understand why they don’t focuse on everybody more often, GOT had a cast just as big if not bigger and it never felt overly crammed

Judy shoulda cut young man for the disrespect, He wouldn’t be popping shyt if he knew who her dad was :demonic: (Side note, Kids a good actress)

Why’d Eugene attack that ice cream like that :heh:

guy from the video who let them off at the end looks like a budget Saul Goodman :mjlol:

I dunno. It seems like they have too many storylines. Alexandria with Aaron, Negan and Maggie, the Commonwealth, Daryl and the new bad guys. Too much shyt. I like the kid who plays Judith. I wish they have her more to do more often.