The Walking Dead Zombies are the new Putties from Power Rangers

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

They were scary at first but over time they just arent scary anymore. Theyre wack and stupid.

Remember when you first saw Putties on Power Rangers and they were mad scary.
tumblr_m9rcc1Se4Q1r1nm57o1_250.gif

:sadcam:

pr16.png

(They look like they wanna make him a Pink Ranger)

The Power Rangers struggled to beat them. But then as the show had more and more episodes you saw that they were just bytchmade bustas.

tumblr_mrko3qSJR01sfqkano4_400.gif

(You go girl)

So what did the writers do? They had to put more and more Putties to increase the sense of danger.

putties.gif

And they end up not being scary anymore.

tumblr_mwk5wwurIU1qb2euio2_400.gif
(Look at the buffoons smh)

Same thing with The Walking Dead now. At first one zombie was enough for suspense.

tumblr_m7cewgjHh11rbx94qo1_500.gif

:umad:

But they're just as lame as the putties.
W3zvt6.gif

They needed more just to create a sense of danger.
6-11-Confused-Walker-GIF1.gif

Then more.
comment_JYkNaDmOOJ9X6ISL3HjFcVUes7Zh2mBK.gif

And MoaR
horde.gif

Smh. Walkers have gone the way of Puttitude.

Was last season even good? I stopped watching.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I will never get over how the 'new and improved' putties weak point was at the fukking center of their chest. It would be one thing if it exploded and the blast was strong enough to incernerate anyone who pushed it, like some kind of suicide bomb :gladbron:but nah the Rangers punch the self destruct bomb and pose as the putty blows up in their face, no armor needed, street clothes just fine.:skip::mjlol:

Even as a kid that was supposed to like dumb things I was like:what:

Last edited:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
As I kid I felt sorry for the putties, they living the real hell :francis:Imagine your boss keeps sending you to fight these black belt nikkas and you in a spandex suit with no training :wow: getting your ass whooped in various locations of the city. Every time your team gets a W (or a momentary W) you're already dead so you can't taste that success.

You come back after that W, pumped ready to use that momentum. get a couple licks in and hear

"its morphin time, we got a new weapon this time"

images

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i get what you're saying.. but the fear of zombies has always been that there's so many of them.

1 on 1, you should be able to take a zombie out. if you spend 5 years just fighting zombies, you'd eventually be comfortable taking on more of them :yeshrug:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thats why I said in another thread they should have a nemesis type character, an evolution of the zombie virus in which they start thinking and become smarter to pose a real threat. But nah theyll just go to a new location with a new antagonist, waffle for 12 episodes, be overun by zombies and change location (wash, rinse, repeat) :russell:

Walking dead writers are WOAT and dont know hot to move a story forward.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The show is still a hitand somewhat follows the comic so they must be doing something right