The Walking Dead Zombies are the new Putties from Power Rangers

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Thats why I said in another thread they should have a nemesis type character, an evolution of the zombie virus in which they start thinking and become smarter to pose a real threat. But nah theyll just go to a new location with a new antagonist, waffle for 12 episodes, be overun by zombies and change location (wash, rinse, repeat) :russell:

Walking dead writers are WOAT and dont know hot to move a story forward.
Yeah, i watched the Honest Trailer for the show and t hey pointed out how every season is just them finding a new safe haven and then it going to hell at seasons end. I mean i geuss if there were to be a zombie apocalypse it might go down that way, but it's lazy writing.

I feel like the zombies are like the first few enemies in a video game, tough at first, then after a while not so much unless there's like 50 of them.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yeah, i watched the Honest Trailer for the show and t hey pointed out how every season is just them finding a new safe haven and then it going to hell at seasons end. I mean i geuss if there were to be a zombie apocalypse it might go down that way, but it's lazy writing.

I feel like the zombies are like the first few enemies in a video game, tough at first, then after a while not so much unless there's like 50 of them.

Like someone else the show/story is less about the zombies and more about humanitys survival last 3 seasons have been lit as fukk.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Thats why I said in another thread they should have a nemesis type character, an evolution of the zombie virus in which they start thinking and become smarter to pose a real threat. But nah theyll just go to a new location with a new antagonist, waffle for 12 episodes, be overun by zombies and change location (wash, rinse, repeat) :russell:

Walking dead writers are WOAT and dont know hot to move a story forward.

:dead: @ trying to turn this into Resident Evil/Day Of The Dead

That wouldn't work on this show. Talking zombies, or mutated zombies with abilities or whatever, would be BIZARRE as hell on the screen.

Like someone else the show/story is less about the zombies and more about humanitys survival last 3 seasons have been lit as fukk.

Yeah, the last 3 seasons have definitely been better than the first 3. It's not even close really.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is this thread serious? Show is one of the best on tv easily
Walking Dead is nowhere near the best show on TV. And even if it is, thats like being the winner of the special olympics with all the streaming classics and HBO.

Also this thread has me crying.

pr16.png

Looks like they want to make him the pink ranger :laff::laff:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Walking Dead is nowhere near the best show on TV. And even if it is, thats like being the winner of the special olympics with all the streaming classics and HBO.

Also this thread has me crying.

pr16.png

Looks like they want to make him the pink ranger :laff::laff:

:comeon: make bogus unpopular opinions based on your own individual preference brehs. The entire world disagrees with you cuzz.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:comeon: make bogus unpopular opinions based on your own individual preference brehs. The entire world disagrees with you cuzz.
Do what you just accused another poster of doing brehs. Walking Dead is hot trash and it's not the best rated show on television, or the most critically acclaimed OR the most watched.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Zombies gonna pop up next season having mastered kung fu, marksmanship, and the ability to move at the speed of an olympic sprinter
:russ:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
To be fair though there is a reason why the zombies are actually getting weaker.