thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
jrohno.png

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
damn drake killed it

idk how yall be gettin into this weeknd dude though, i literally cringe listening to this.dude sing....hopefully drake got more shyt lined with majid jordan cause he clearly the better talent

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it's dope, appeals much more to mainstream/Drake fans/casual Weeknd fans then the songs that have leaked so far, much broader appeal, then tracks like 'Love In The Sky', or 'Kiss Land', even his verse on 'Odd Look', talking about menage a trois in hotel suites with girls dressed as twins and shyt...this is for radio play/club/radio...

B-Wonders

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all trippin'; this is a good track. Not as good as Crew Love or The Zone, but Weeknd killed his first verse and so did Drizzy. The only thing is the hook could have been better; it's too repetitive and doesn't grab you like the hook on Crew Love. It'll prolly grow on me though. All in all, good to hear Weeknd and Drizzy back together :blessed:.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Zone was fly.

This the only song of his where it was like I could see where all the hype was coming from...

But then I read that Crew Love, Shot For Me, and The Ride were all originally HIS songs that Drake took....

Dude is talented I guess I'm not all the way with that "dark and depressed" R&B wave yet.