The Weeknd ft Drake -"Live For" [Link Inside]

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
he's improved, and elevated his craft imo....lyrics are more detailed, nihilism and longing in one take, dude is the best doing it right now....he's less versatile then Frank, but he just takes the music somewhere else...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: @ this stan ass gump @Napoleon since weeknd and drake had "beef" he had to go from liking weeknd to shyttin on him to ride for his wifey drake but now that theyre doing song again he still has to pretend he hates weeknd still so he doesn't look like a complete idiot. You're so pathetic dawg, drake don't know you exist breh.Anyway tracks dope, but I' rather have two weeknd verses, drakes cheesey simp raps ruin everything, they don't mix with weeknds demonic piff.and let's get this clear, artistically drake has borrowed heavily from weeknd, taking full songs. not the other way around.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ: @ this stan ass gump @Napoleon since weeknd and drake had "beef" he had to go from liking weeknd to shyttin on him to ride for his wifey drake but now that theyre doing song again he still has to pretend he hates weeknd still so he doesn't look like a complete idiot. You're so pathetic dawg, drake don't know you exist breh.Anyway tracks dope, but I' rather have two weeknd verses, drakes cheesey simp raps ruin everything, they don't mix with weeknds demonic piff.and let's get this clear, artistically drake has borrowed heavily from weeknd, taking full songs. not the other way around.

:what:

This song is utter trash apart from Drake's verse....Weeknd sucks as a singer it aint even funny

Beibaveli

Pro
Daps
wtf happened to the weeknd :what: dude was the best artist out in 2011 but all this new shyt is wack and boring. not feelin any of it :wtf:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Aye it hurts to say but I think my nikka Weeknd kinda fallin off :to: hopefully he got some of that House of Balloons type of heat on the album..

On the other hand that Prince line from Drake :wow:

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
song is ok but it's nothing to compared to this

:to:hope weeknd he doesn't fall off but he's showing signs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest, The Weeknd's only good project is House of Balloons. Everything else he has put out is mediocre to trash.