The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm enjoying the show...but I simply CAN'T remember anything that happened last year or even who the characters are anymore :manny: .
TBH "The Witcher", "Rings of Power", "Wheel of Time" and even "Willow" are all kind of running together in my mind :mjlol:.

I keep thinking like "which show was the one with the city full of infected people...oh yeah, that was Wheel of Time".

It's not actually stopping me from enjoying these shows, at least they hold my interest while I'm watching.

EDIT:
I just realized something:
You really have to give credit to "House of the Dragon". Out of all the 'fantasy' shows currently running, that's the one you can't get mixed up with all the others.
I think the main thing that made this show stand out to me last year where all the little hints that this was a post-apocalyptic future, sort of ""Enter the Badlands"- style but so much further removed in time that you could barely see it.
But this season so far has had less of the "anachronistic background architecture" so far.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ol girl be blaming the wheel for everything :mjlol:
That's actually one of the few holdovers from the book...blaming everything on the wheel. However, it goes with "the pattern" and the "ta'veren." They've pretty much abandoned explaining ta'veren, and never mentioned the pattern at all. I kinda get it since it's redundant.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don’t really remember the 1st season, so can someone tell me why Rand is working in a crazy home?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don’t really remember the 1st season, so can someone tell me why Rand is working in a crazy home?

Its's coming back to me...He's trying to learn from the last potential "Dragon" who had his own little cult following until he had his magic powers stripped away by the female magic authorities.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just watched 1st episode S2. Question, weren't those dudes that dug up the chest with Perrin killed at the end of S1?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always look at people who criticize adaptive media based only on how faithful it is to the original like fukking idiots. If you are incapable of adequately criticizing a show without just saying boo it isn't like the books than just shut the fukk up.