Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is STRAIGHT out the white woman’s playbook…plus it’s the perfect climate to forgo all accountability and make herself out to be the victim…I’m not feeling sorry for these idiots tho cuz they shouldn’t have fukked with her for multiple reasons but to get labeled with a rape tag is crazy

Carl Tethers

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps
this is STRAIGHT out the white woman’s playbook…plus it’s the perfect climate to forgo all accountability and make herself out to be the victim…I’m not feeling sorry for these idiots tho cuz they shouldn’t have fukked with her for multiple reasons but to get labeled with a rape tag is crazy

Wild fact is you know most cacs are gonna "believe" her story too :francis:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
AA16WtNs.img

Breh's face in the top left corner :laff:

Bro looking like, “who?! Me?!…. That wasn’t me!..”

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Lock them up.

A buncha nikkas passing around someone under them on the job and creating an “all boys club” around it is how we end up with corrupt units like Scorpion or Crash or the Baltimore gun squad.

Plus one of them nikkas blatantly talks about coming at the chick like a gorilla pimp. I know alot of y’all don’t know what that means, but it describes the kind of action that nikkas would say “lock em up” over.

I wonder how many actual pimps they’ve locked up? 🤔

Their actions definitely convinces me that they’re willing to break laws themselves.

They can’t be trusted. Lock them up,