The whole "black people being social at work with coworkers is c00ning" thing reeks of jealousy

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
don't get me wrong, ass kissers are real, they are in every job.

but not every talkative, outgoing black person at the work the work place is a "c00n".

some people just happen to be very friendly and approachable.

Thus not to say you won't run into the person who's just talking to talk, or being shiesty trying to fish personal life info about you to discuss with others, but for the most part, people are trying to make the work day a lot more tolerable than it already isn't.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't get me wrong, ass kissers are real, they are in every job.

but not every talkative, outgoing black person at the work the work place is a "c00n".

some people just happen to be very friendly and approachable.

Thus not to say you won't run into the person who's just talking to talk, or being shiesty trying to fish personal life info about you to discuss with others, but for the most part, people are trying to make the work day a lot more tolerable than it already isn't.

U seem like one of those snakes on the job fishing for information

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nothing wrong with being a extrovert, but then again why are you so friendly with the opps:mjpls:

Then try to be pro-black when it's just us
:sas2:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's being friendly and then there's hamming it up so that you have a circle of CACs surrounding you laughing.

What c00ns don't understand is the difference between laughed with and laughed at; being seen as professional vs. seen as the "nice, funny guy" who just isn't the right fit for that next promotion, etc.

I've seen this story play out time and time again.

You try to nudge some people awake but some folks insist on getting that wake up call.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
What c00ns don't understand is the difference between laughed with and laughed at; being seen as professional vs. seen as the "nice, funny guy" who just isn't the right fit for that next promotion, etc.

This is so real

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always get a kick out of Black women catching feelings unnecessarily so when they see a breh conversing with a female/white coworker. It's hilarious.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I always get a kick out of Black women catching feelings unnecessarily so when they see a breh conversing with a female/white coworker. It's hilarious.
That sounds quite unfunny.

A lot of white chicks are snakes so I would be cautious too.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That sounds quite unfunny.

Truth though. I get along with people. It's amazing to me how some Black women will assume you exclusively date white women simply because you're capable of having a rapport with white coworkers who happen to be female.