The Wire: I really don't blame Marlo for what he did to ______ *Spoilers*

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
....Prop Joe

For all the "Mario is evil" talk. He was actually proactive in some ways, and some of his actions are justifiable to an extent..

Prop Joe tells Omar about the package delivery. Omar then steals the entire shipment, (manned by Joe's security.), then sells back to them at a 30% loss on the Co-op's end. If that wasn't enough, Joe hits them up for another 90k to get back on the package.

Plus, I believe Joe knew Omar would take the entire shipment all along, I mean, why wouldn't he?

Prop Joe was a conniving ass nikka, and it didn't take Marlo long to figure that out, so he took matters into his own hands.

From a street perspective, it was the right move by Marlo. Otherwise, he would have kept getting pimped by Joe.

Last edited:
Daps
....Prop Joe

For all the "Mario is evil" talk. He was actually proactive in some ways, and some of his actions are justifiable to an extent..

Prop Joe tells Omar about the package delivery. Omar then steals the entire shipment, (manned by Joe's security.), then sells back to them at a 30% loss on the Co-op's end. If that wasn't enough, Joe hits them up for another 90k to get back on the package.

Plus, I believe Joe knew Omar would take the entire shipment all along, I mean, why wouldn't he?

Prop Joe was a conniving ass nikka, and it didn't take Marlo long to figure that out, so he took matters into his own hands.

From a street perspective, it was the right move by Mario. Otherwise, he would kept getting pimped by Joe.

I can ride with that. Marlo always set out to be “the” man. He’d leard all he needed and Prop Joe being alive it would be only a matter of time til tge right opportunity or proposition came along and he’s scheming against Marlo. Marlo playing the long game saw that was a headache he didn’t need. Plus he had Cheese in check to keep the eastside in line until those services were no longer needed.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
From a street perspective most of the shyt he did was the right thing to do, you simply just can't leave risks in the streets :yeshrug:

The only person he really did dirty was the security guard :mjlol:
That and murdering Junebug's whole fukking family for "talking shyt".....Snupe and Chris slid through and shot everyone as a 5 year old baby hid on the closet. That was demonic.

Some people online Ive read say Marlo moved like a Carribean gangster with no respect for rules or tradition.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Security guard should've left well enough alone. Running all up in Marlo's face...:francis:
Nah, there was literally nothing that security guard could've done. Marlo forced that shyt. He was going to kill that man no matter what.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_inline_mh6w3x4UQX1qz6f4b.gif

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Nah, there was literally nothing that security guard could've done. Marlo forced that shyt. He was going to kill that man no matter what.
Nah, the guard dug his own grave the minute he left the store.

Like Chris said, he was "talkin' back".

He should've swallowed his pride, stayed in that store and continued to earn his $10.50/hr