The Women of African, Which One Do You Prefer?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the ethnic group. The cushytics such as the oromo, Somalis and afar all have prehistoric eurasion admixture at about 30-40 percent(more than 12000 years ago) while Semitic groups such as the habeshas can have up to 60 percent eurasion and west asian admixture(4000 years ago)
Habesh

We are talking averages.

There are people who identify as AA that are only 30 percent African.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_myav60S1tJ1qj20rmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu7u87NLdf1s2ynmio1_500.jpg

Somalian
60453_1494433493694_1619762299_1155273_7614663_n.jpg
tumblr_m2fi1luAbR1rtzh4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2a51q1GnW1rtzh4jo1_250.jpg
images

In general, All but one Somali girl I have been really wonderful people so ima go with that...

of these examples in the OP...the Sudanese, Eritrean and Ivorian (dem francophones) girls :noah:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
We are talking averages.

There are people who identify as AA that are only 30 percent African.
African Americans themselves are very mixed so you could be right. But because mixture in the horn is ancient, their features and phenotypes have stabilised, and they're considered an intermediary race between west Asia and SSA. So racially they are a confusing group. Whilst even african Americans who have greater non SSA admixture tend to keep their West african features Cushytic horners essentially have cac features with dark skin and straight/curly/nappy hair. Cushytic people have less than 40 percent non SSA admixture but even they display weird hybrid phenotypes.

vMNgYXz.jpg

57w9.jpg

scaled.php

LcQpCCG.jpg

WETSiGP.jpg

CAIhqXF.jpg

bxlfL.jpg

9vjkg2.jpg

tumblr_mme6xfITCn1s1mchho1_1280.jpg

IZhZJ.jpg

afar-european-features.jpg

10pbkms.jpg

ph6f.jpg

b4psuqi.jpg

An_Afar_nomad.jpg

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

u messed with somali girls fam?

who da hell hasn't :damn::damn::damn::damn:

yet they make me work for it. :aicmon:

One here and one in Toronto. the one up there is a great girl, super nice fam, was so warm and welcoming to us Detroit nikkas :to: It was beautiful..

The one here is a know status junkie and sack chaser though :snoop:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Amazing how the darker tribes and Bantus never get posted for the Horner countries :sas2:

I posted the darker skinned somalis :stopitslime:. I have personally never met a bantu somali :ld:they are a small minority. I didn't even know they existed in my country I was shocked to find out that they are somali. Growing up i was used to recognizing a somali person just by looking at them because we have a distinct "look". So when i was told that bantu somalis are from somalia i was shocked because i have never met a somali that had bantu phenotype.I was so used to seeing the somali look that i was never told that we had people in my country with different phenotype. I personally see somali bantus as one of my own and would treat them the same as any other somali person they are my brothers/sisters :myman:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I posted the darker skinned somalis :stopitslime:. I have personally never met a bantu somali :ld:they are a small minority. I didn't even know they existed in my country I was shocked to find out that they are somali. Growing up i was used to recognizing a somali person just by looking at them because we have a distinct "look". So when i was told that bantu somalis are from somalia i was shocked because i have never met a somali that had bantu phenotype.I was so used to seeing the somali look that i was never told that we had people in my country with different phenotype. I personally see somali bantus as one of my own and would treat them the same as any other somali person they are my brothers/sisters :myman:
Sister, they are in all the surrounding lands. So of course some , though few, would be in Somalia.

And they are your own, but African Americans want you to hate them, so that they can hate u.