The Women of African, Which One Do You Prefer?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame that people overlook how gorgeous the women of Central Africa are.

It's not just an East vs West stand off. lol

Anyways, the most beautiful is Guinea or Mali. Sexiest: Congolese.

Besides the zimbabweans... thread went 12 pages deep without mention of southern africa except for this

charlie_a.jpg

Tanzanians, S.Africans and Angolans are just :leonadis:

south africa

1939825_525832097560276_4210638036080879902_n_jp.jpg

AV_00040657.jpg

1653453_528466877296798_1001825578602860785_n_jp.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
African Americans themselves are very mixed so you could be right. But because mixture in the horn is ancient, their features and phenotypes have stabilised, and they're considered an intermediary race between west Asia and SSA. So racially they are a confusing group. Whilst even african Americans who have greater non SSA admixture tend to keep their West african features Cushytic horners essentially have cac features with dark skin and straight/curly/nappy hair. Cushytic people have less than 40 percent non SSA admixture but even they display weird hybrid phenotypes.

vMNgYXz.jpg

WETSiGP.jpg

CAIhqXF.jpg

bxlfL.jpg

9vjkg2.jpg

tumblr_mme6xfITCn1s1mchho1_1280.jpg

IZhZJ.jpg

afar-european-features.jpg

10pbkms.jpg

An_Afar_nomad.jpg

Cool.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
link me the thread....

very curious to know how khoi got to sudan and bantu in any significant

show me the sudanese or horners with bantu, cushytic, khoi, luo/maasai all in one with a hint of persian/arab/indian like Swahili people :ohhh:
I don't wanna say the truth because all these AAs and west African people may trip a lil.... but

Im half banti... so idk all about khoi... but

From western Africa... more than 1000 years ago... thru Zaire area and the congo... traveling up following water and vegetation... and being attracted to cultures that already has that heavy asian and Indian influence. They unfortunately, were second class but like the Somalia chick above was saying... the smaller groups r treated that way.. but not by color (only the non African immigrants treated based on color and still do).

Anyway, this is some ol ancient shyt but the sudan people all the way to kemet (Egypt) always fukked with anyone speaking w thw ntu. First starting with whatever them people in the ancient kenya area are called. They came up and were written about on the walls of kemet. Information always traveled back to The Land of the blacks (Sudan)... because land of the blacks was like the cultural headquarters for the kingdoms (not Egypt)

Anyway bantu is just a language family over 1k languages...

Here is the thing: bantu was originally from the Nile region. The language family and cultural shyt came down.
People get all pro black and west African prideful trying to diss north and east as someone different when that just isn't true.. its just that the Nile region mixed and traded w Asia more.

Anyway, I can't do links right now so just search for my Sudan women thread.

Also ... this is why even in the non bantu language areas.. in the nile you still can trace m2 in them. The earliest physiognomy of bantu people was in the sudanic kingdoms

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't wanna say the truth because all these AAs and west African people may trip a lil.... but

Im half banti... so idk all about khoi... but

From western Africa... more than 1000 years ago... thru Zaire area and the congo... traveling up following water and vegetation... and being attracted to cultures that already has that heavy asian and Indian influence. They unfortunately, were second class but like the Somalia chick above was saying... the smaller groups r treated that way.. but not by color (only the non African immigrants treated based on color and still do).

Anyway, this is some ol ancient shyt but the sudan people all the way to kemet (Egypt) always fukked with anyone speaking w thw ntu. First starting with whatever them people in the ancient kenya area are called. They came up and were written about on the walls of kemet. Information always traveled back to The Land of the blacks (Sudan)... because land of the blacks was like the cultural headquarters for the kingdoms (not Egypt)

Anyway bantu is just a language family over 1k languages...

Here is the thing: bantu was originally from the Nile region. The language family and cultural shyt came down.
People get all pro black and west African prideful trying to diss north and east as someone different when that just isn't true.. its just that the Nile region mixed and traded w Asia more.

Anyway, I can't do links right now so just search for my Sudan women thread.

What does ANY of this have to do with Tanzanians being a mix of Bantu, Khoi, Luo/Maasai, Arab/Persian/Indian and Cushytic people?

Horners and Sudanese people are nowhere near that diverse in their mixture. Understand?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What does ANY of this have to do with Tanzanians being a mix of Bantu, Khoi, Luo/Maasai, Arab/Persian/Indian and Cushytic people?

Horners and Sudanese people are nowhere near that diverse in their mixture. Understand?
You are very crazy if you dont believe that sudan.. the place with the darkest of dark and lightest with all the various features aren't as diverse. You have people who look straight asian and you have people who are the tall pitch black... then you have the so called bantu look

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You are very crazy if you dont believe that sudan.. the place with the darkest of dark and lightest with all the various features aren't as diverse. You have people who look straight asian and you have people who are the tall pitch black... then you have the so called bantu look

Stop ducking fam and post sources :mjlol:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
@isthisreallife:troll::ufdup: We are beautiful whether we are dark skinned or light stay mad :win:
1410166_17959910151482800149451_jpg4058a13952106abc1a4e800623165515
fatima-274x274.png
fpblls.jpg
5d4d7ac46dca54e7cde654bbf19ac1b4.jpg
:yeshrug:i just want you somali brehettes to post for once everyday somalis and not the 1 in a thousand. Dark skin somalis are beautiful, why dont you post more of them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Arabs/Mediterranean ppl, Cushytic ppl, Nilotes....

Where are the Khoi, Bantu, Indian and Arabs? :lupe:
Lol where are the arabs, lol....

Its irritating speaking to people who think arab is a race and that a language family describes a west African phenotype smh...

But half the people dark and light are arabs.
There was one girl who is Indian but Sudanese

Sudanese kingdoms invented bantu so.... but if you're being like this ill just say.... go to Facebook.. my Facebook will link u to madd bantu Sudanese if it was activated, so im sure u can also find them urself.

You haven't even bothered to look at the women in that thread..... and fyi many of the black ones dont take pics that are on the internet. Its a respect thing

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Depends on the ethnic group. The cushytics such as the oromo, Somalis and afar all have prehistoric eurasion admixture at about 30-40 percent(more than 12000 years ago) while Semitic groups such as the habeshas can have up to 60 percent eurasion and west asian admixture(4000 years ago)
Habesh

You're right but the difference between us is not that pronounced.

The people most representative of of the Old Cushytics are Somalis who are usually about 40%-45% Eurasian. Habesha groups have about ~8%-10% more admixture with Middle-Easterners and hence tend to be 50-55% Eurasian. Somalis out of all the horners tend to be straight up Proto-Nilotic mixed with old Middle Eastern Farmers/Pastoralists (from Sinai/Levant) which is what the Cushytic migrants to the horn from Southern Egypt were like. The Mixed Cushytics migrants to the Horn easily took over the horn because they were more technologically advanced than the hunter-gatherers who lived in the Horn at the time.

Habeshas on the other hand are mostly made up of the mixed Cushytic cluster (70%) with recent South Semitic admixture (South Arabian) and as well as Omotic admixture (which is found at 0% in Somalis)

Borana and southern Cushytics in Ethiopia tend to be 85% Cushytic and about 15% Omotic.

You'll sometimes see Somalis clustering between Boranas and Habeshas. That's not because Somalis are a mixture of those groups but that Boranas are Omotic mixed pulling them south to Pure SSA's while Habeshas like Tigrays have a slight northern push because of recent South Arabian Admixture. Somalis have none of both and hence cluster in the Middle. Habeshas also have Omotic admixture like Boranas (10%) but their recent Semitic mixture is more (20%)

Central and Northern Oromo groups are very diverse, Some are like Somalis, others are like Habeshas and Some like Boranas.
Boranas by the way are a southern Oromo clan who straddle between Northern Kenya and Southern Ethiopia.

To summarise for you.

Borana and Southern Cushytics = 35% Eurasian Ancestry Mostly Cushytic (about 80-85%) with some Omotic.

Somalis & likely Afars = 40-45% and are made up close if not 100% of the Cushytic cluster.

Habeshas = 50%-55% meaning 70% Cushytic, 10% Omotic and 20% New Semitic.

Somalis and Afars live in a very hot climate unlike the cool Highlands of Northern Ethiopia hence the more darker skin but the admixture manifests itself it terms of morphology and Hair. Afars & Somalis tend to have the highest frequency for loose Hair in the Horn.

Last edited: