The X Men are all freeloading bums!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes not the only one either, you need to walk around with mags helm 24/7 because your privacy means shyt to them
Exactly everybody should have a Elmer living with Professor X. This nigguh could have you cucking while he getting sloppy tippy from your wife and you know he sick pervert because his dikk don’t work nomore from the paralysis:francis:

Rogue been waking up teabagged for over a decade yet the bytch can’t make any physical contact with humans without draining their life.:stopitslime:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
This.

If this bald fukk nikka thinks I'm fighting Apocalypse or going to space to possibly get killed by the Shi'ar Empire and PAYING RENT ON TOP OF THAT - he's out of his telepathic mind:camby:

On top of that - if the dude gets all :mjcry:about something and he's too close to Magneto, we have to deal with Onslaught. :martin:

Small fukking price to make sure there's OJ in the fridge after a battle with The Morlocks. :rudy:
Oh my god :russ: I forgot about this.

Thread of the year.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they were all students racking up student loans for being there. prof x had debt collectors going after them and still had them going on life or death mission for no pay like student intern. If anything they were getting ripped off, not free loaders.

They didn't even have a food court on campus students had to pay for and prepare their own food.
giphy.gif

Daps
I think the most valuable part of this thread which brehs are flossing over is that...

We need a show based on the school. I thought about that a long time ago when I was growing up that I would love go see a show based on all these teens and adults with powers and just regular life.

A lil super villain fighting here and there but mostly just showing how folks are using these powers in daily lives and relationships

Would be pure piff. That xmen cartoon in the 2000s came close to this as it was centered around teenage angst etc but I hated the way they made everybody young and changed back stories

Wolverine was a grown man and cyclops was a teenager :dwillhuh:

There are enough mutants at the school where we could leave the established back stories alone and just show the regular x men and students in everyday life.

Mutant brehs getting at mutant brehettes using mutant powers to finesse them out they panties :ohlawd:

How you blue and furry and you tryna keep the president from deporting you to Genosha

When you and your boy get into a fight but with mutant powers in the mix

Would be pure piff :banderas:

And I mean why not? We got shows about Gotham and Krypton

I need that The X Mansion series :blessed:

Name of the series could be....

Westchester :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Out of the main ones, we know

Storm, Jean, Cyclops, Cable, Rachel, Cannonball, Magik, Jubilee, Bets, Polaris, Havok, Colossus, Pixie, Dust, Rockslide, now Hope - mofos ain' never worked

Gambit is a professional grifter, Bishop I guess you count XSE in the future, bu that nicca ain't worked since being in the now. Wolverine has had jobs, Deadpool, Domino & Boomer are mercs.

Nightcrawler was a priest so you can count that as income, Iceman an accountant, Beast a profession/scientist that gets his works published and gets grants....Warren & Sunspot are CEOs. That;'s about it

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Iceman........:gucci:

Is an accountant?:dwillhuh:

You gonna make me fukk around and Google All this shyt:mjlol:

I knew about Angel, but thought that was separate from the X-men.

Martha

I believe havoc was an archealogist.
Dazzler was a rock star.
Lila Cheney was a rock star too.
Not sure why that has never been the name of a band.

Art Barr