Reppin
NoVA
en_rogue_web.jpg
:dwillhuh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
When he died them nikkas thought the was gonna leave them the school but he married Mystique :mjlol:

Image-144.jpg

u0j9vi1qoen1o2tky5kh

Emma really only survived being an X-Man because she was fukkin Scott. I don't think a single other person there fukked with her. Rachel hated her, Psylocke & Kitty didn't like her, the dudes paid her no attention....maybe Beast was her only other acquaintance

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I figured they were getting paid to teach. I mean, they had Spider-Man teaching at the school for a while, and we all know Peter's broke ass ain't about to work nowhere for free.

I wonder if there's tuition. I know the assumption is all students attend free, but between all the expensive equipment, the teacher salaries, and needing to rebuild the entire school every couple months, they probably had to hit up the parents once or twice.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I figured they were getting paid to teach. I mean, they had Spider-Man teaching at the school for a while, and we all know Peter's broke ass ain't about to work nowhere for free.

I wonder if there's tuition. I know the assumption is all students attend free, but between all the expensive equipment, the teacher salaries, and needing to rebuild the entire school every couple months, they probably had to hit up the parents once or twice.

pete did it because a then dead wolverine asked him to find a traitor. he wasnt really a teacher in the same sense the others were. what was odd about that was storm and rachel hating on him

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just of something - working at the school means either being paid by the school or free room & board. The latter meaning, how do they get spending money? The former means being paid by Prof X (now Warrington Industries)

reigun

Superstar
Daps
pete did it because a then dead wolverine asked him to find a traitor. he wasnt really a teacher in the same sense the others were. what was odd about that was storm and rachel hating on him
Ahh.

Yeah, I haven't read the issues yet, but the previews made it seem like Storm was disgusted by his mere presence. I don't think they had ever established she disliked him before.

I just of something - working at the school means either being paid by the school or free room & board. The latter meaning, how do they get spending money? The former means being paid by Prof X (now Warrington Industries)
It seems most of them have some kind of side hustle to earn their own money if they have free room and board, like Iceman being an accountant.

The teacher in me has questions about the curriculum. We know not every student who attends wants or even can be an X-Man. Do those students have different study focuses than those who want to join up? I would imagine there would be classes taught you flat out would not need if your end goal was to leave after getting your hs diploma to pursue a different career path. She-Hulk had a series a while back that showed a lot of mutants who graduate leave the school and go get regular jobs. I doubt they would need extensive combat training beyond basic control of their powers.

Also, when does training to be an X-Man actually begin? We know some mutants develop their powers as young children, so I would assume the school is K-12. Do they wait till you're like 13 to let you choose? :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ahh.

Yeah, I haven't read the issues yet, but the previews made it seem like Storm was disgusted by his mere presence. I don't think they had ever established she disliked him before.

It seems most of them have some kind of side hustle to earn their own money if they have free room and board, like Iceman being an accountant.

The teacher in me has questions about the curriculum. We know not every student who attends wants or even can be an X-Man. Do those students have different study focuses than those who want to join up? I would imagine there would be classes taught you flat out would not need if your end goal was to leave after getting your hs diploma to pursue a different career path. She-Hulk had a series a while back that showed a lot of mutants who graduate leave the school and go get regular jobs. I doubt they would need extensive combat training beyond basic control of their powers.

Also, when does training to be an X-Man actually begin? We know some mutants develop their powers as young children, so I would assume the school is K-12. Do they wait till you're like 13 to let you choose? :jbhmm:

I think to be an xman your powerset would have to be useful in the field and powerful, I guess whoever is tactically running the xmen would have a say so also I guess it would have to be the student's choice...:ld: there was two schools at one point between wolverine and cyclops.
I do not know where they are now, I mean last I heard the xmen put the school into another dimension altogether...:mindblown:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Right :dead:

Imagine living in the Hall of Justice. You just defeated 70 goons & a villain. You go to your quarters to relax and clear your mind by having some whiskey & a little weed but scumbag Supes comes outta nowhere & crushes your blunt cause of his moral codes
Nah bruh. Superman would probably leave you alone as long as shyt was legal in the state they had the Hall in or it was medical.

Batman angry ass, however, would probably throat punch you then launch into a tirade about how weed was the vice of the enemy and we can't afford to have this clouding our minds in the Justice League because we must stay vigilant.

Daps
I think the most valuable part of this thread which brehs are flossing over is that...

We need a show based on the school. I thought about that a long time ago when I was growing up that I would love go see a show based on all these teens and adults with powers and just regular life.

A lil super villain fighting here and there but mostly just showing how folks are using these powers in daily lives and relationships

Would be pure piff. That xmen cartoon in the 2000s came close to this as it was centered around teenage angst etc but I hated the way they made everybody young and changed back stories

Wolverine was a grown man and cyclops was a teenager :dwillhuh:

There are enough mutants at the school where we could leave the established back stories alone and just show the regular x men and students in everyday life.

Mutant brehs getting at mutant brehettes using mutant powers to finesse them out they panties :ohlawd:

How you blue and furry and you tryna keep the president from deporting you to Genosha

When you and your boy get into a fight but with mutant powers in the mix

Would be pure piff :banderas:

And I mean why not? We got shows about Gotham and Krypton

I need that The X Mansion series :blessed:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
they got a whole gwap of superpowers

Professor X probably mind controlled a few big business owners and some drug cartels so money aint a problem :banderas::win:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I think the most valuable part of this thread which brehs are flossing over is that...

We need a show based on the school. I thought about that a long time ago when I was growing up that I would love go see a show based on all these teens and adults with powers and just regular life.

A lil super villain fighting here and there but mostly just showing how folks are using these powers in daily lives and relationships

Would be pure piff. That xmen cartoon in the 2000s came close to this as it was centered around teenage angst etc but I hated the way they made everybody young and changed back stories

Wolverine was a grown man and cyclops was a teenager :dwillhuh:

There are enough mutants at the school where we could leave the established back stories alone and just show the regular x men and students in everyday life.

Mutant brehs getting at mutant brehettes using mutant powers to finesse them out they panties :ohlawd:

How you blue and furry and you tryna keep the president from deporting you to Genosha

When you and your boy get into a fight but with mutant powers in the mix

Would be pure piff :banderas:

And I mean why not? We got shows about Gotham and Krypton

I need that The X Mansion series :blessed:
It would be a different look at the X-Men forreal.

Imagine Kitty or Beast having terrible classroom management and being those teachers no one listens to. Brehs trying to finesse Storm for better grades on their math test. Gambit being one of those random brehs on campus that don't really have a job outside of handling the occasional behavior problem. Jean and Emma having to keep all the psychics in line.

Popularity being decided based on who has the best powers. Taking field trips to Avengers Mansion and the Baxter Building. Professor Logan saying the class gonna have a sub this week and it turns out to be fukking Spider-Man.