Daps
2ecf75v.jpg

Magneto with that loincloth game :wow:

Straight stole Gambits shorty :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not entirely true. Polaris and Havok have both worked for X-Factor, which has been a government agency and a private investigation firm at some point.:jbhmm:

I completely forgot about them being X-Factor. But I think they were in space for most of the X-Factor Investigations though

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought their jobs were to protect ostracize mutants:patrice::usure::lupe:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
IIRC, Professor X is pretty paid

He used his powers in the stock markets but got bored with it quickly or some shyt

I'd imagine it's no big deal for him to make enough money to keep things going, while the X-Men do their part to all help upkeep the mansion and the grounds.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
IIRC, Professor X is pretty paid

He used his powers in the stock markets but got bored with it quickly or some shyt

I'd imagine it's no big deal for him to make enough money to keep things going, while the X-Men do their part to all help upkeep the mansion and the grounds.
:mjpls: sounds about right

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
you gotta laugh at how damn near every week the X-Mansion and the Avengers mansions always get demolished in some way shape or form.
shyt last time the Avengers shyt got rocked and surprise surprise! Johnny Storm gets all of Reed Richards paper. like over a billy or some shyt.
:deadmanny:

"dont worry! i got this guys!"
:obama:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
:gucci:

None of those mfs have a job and they all live rent free while Professor X foots the bill for everything

not true, iceman is an accountant, kitty pryde is a programmer, beast has multiple doctorates and has worked for shield and sword on numerous occasions, Angel owns a corporation that makes billions of dollars, forge is an inventor that makes money of his patents, Ceilia Reyes is a doctor and owns her own practice, Emma Frost owned her families corporation until recently and made
:duck: Almost everyone teaches,

And other than Jean, Hank, and Storm..... what classes do everyone else teach?:mjgrin:

Martha

Wolverine teaches hand to hand combat including teaching storm, kitty, jubilee, and jean. Kitty taught history and programming, cyclops taught tactics and geometry, Gambit taught probability, Colossus taught art, Iceman taught accounting, a lot of the x-men were showing actively teaching in new x-men and in wolverine and the x-men.