The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Live is better than Nintendo Network and its better than PSN and considering annually Live cards can be had for $40 or cheaper at least once a year on sale its not that big a deal.

What exactly am I paying for with Xbox Live again?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Xbot Logic:

Cassette tape medium = Bluetooth connectivity

:dead:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Don't backtrack now cause your logic is broken.

Millions of people use plenty of different technologies. Why should a console manufaturer dedicate resources torward a technology that's already been proven to be unpopular with gamers?

yes and all these technologies are connected through bluetooth. im done though, you're an idiot.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Without even mentioning features, it's the community. Online gaming is all about the community. Microsoft created a great online environment that the gaming community embraced.

there are no features. only reason I'm even signed up to xbox live is cuz I'm gettin it for $1/month. even still there's nothing up there worth me paying $1/month for. But I have to if i wanna play multi-player or use any App that requires the internet.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Without even mentioning features, it's the community. Online gaming is all about the community. Microsoft created a great online environment that the gaming community embraced.

:heh: i haven't played on xbl since cod4:mw, but all i gathered from xbl was it's where the 12-18 yr old racist cacs reside. i don't know if it was because sony came out later or the price, but psn players, on average, are way more mature.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
lol @ acting like PSN is better than XBL.

IDC who you are, you fooling yourself if you don't think XBL is the better online service. Cross-game party chat alone is fukkin' huge. fukk is the point of being able to use my bluetooth headset if I can't talk to the people I wanna talk to unless we playing the same game??? It's just easy and more casual to use and enjoy, and as a gamer, what more could you ask for? IDC if PSN players are more mature(and they are) because half the time I play PSN online there are latency issues that I don't have on the same game with my 360 5 inches away from my PS3. The PSN Store is terribly unresponsive and there are instances in which XBL gets additional content before PSN does. Sony is also completely terrible with updating their marketplace on Tuesday. It's a crapshoot every single week. M$ usually has their shyt updated early on a Tuesday wheres it seems like Sony wakes up like "Oh fukk it's Tuesday? GO GO GO"

PS+ is a really dope paid service though, and I really fukk with Sony allowing that, it pays itself off eventually with all the discounts, but as a fan of both consoles, XBL has held me down way better in online gaming from the OG Xbox to the 360 than the PS2 or PS3 ever could. If Sony doesn't step up their online gaming capabilities, Microsoft is gonna be the casual gamers best friend again. I love my PS3 but I'm gonna be completely real and say it's strength doesn't lie with it's online gaming. (Their booming indy support tho is :wow: )

And Microsoft gamers never had to deal with Bluetooth like PS3 gamers so you think they'd care if the technology that has never been prevalent in the 1st 2 consoles is missing from the third console? Hell, I don't even think PC gamers rock with bluetooth like that and they're all about having the best technology to provide them with the greatest gaming experience possible. So you guys can keep using your call center headsets, I prefer enriching my gaming experience via Astros/Turtle Beaches/Tritons(across all platforms for gaming).

As I said earlier tho, fukk all this shyt with the kinect. That shyt is weak breh.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lol @ acting like PSN is better than XBL.

IDC who you are, you fooling yourself if you don't think XBL is the better online service. Cross-game party chat alone is fukkin' huge. fukk is the point of being able to use my bluetooth headset if I can't talk to the people I wanna talk to unless we playing the same game??? It's just easy and more casual to use and enjoy, and as a gamer, what more could you ask for? IDC if PSN players are more mature(and they are) because half the time I play PSN online there are latency issues that I don't have on the same game with my 360 5 inches away from my PS3. The PSN Store is terribly unresponsive and there are instances in which XBL gets additional content before PSN does. Sony is also completely terrible with updating their marketplace on Tuesday. It's a crapshoot every single week. M$ usually has their shyt updated early on a Tuesday wheres it seems like Sony wakes up like "Oh fukk it's Tuesday? GO GO GO"

PS+ is a really dope paid service though, and I really fukk with Sony allowing that, it pays itself off eventually with all the discounts, but as a fan of both consoles, XBL has held me down way better in online gaming from the OG Xbox to the 360 than the PS2 or PS3 ever could. If Sony doesn't step up their online gaming capabilities, Microsoft is gonna be the casual gamers best friend again. I love my PS3 but I'm gonna be completely real and say it's strength doesn't lie with it's online gaming. (Their booming indy support tho is :wow: )

And Microsoft gamers never had to deal with Bluetooth like PS3 gamers so you think they'd care if the technology that has never been prevalent in the 1st 2 consoles is missing from the third console? Hell, I don't even think PC gamers rock with bluetooth like that and they're all about having the best technology to provide them with the greatest gaming experience possible. So you guys can keep using your call center headsets, I prefer enriching my gaming experience via Astros/Turtle Beaches/Tritons(across all platforms for gaming).

5026590513579.jpg