The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I've put in over 200 hours into UC2. Nearly the same on UC3.

I put probably less than 40 hours on Halo 4 and I think about 50-60 hours on Gears 3.

UC2 was the shyt back in early 2011. days.

You are literally the ONLY person I've ever heard say they liked the uncharted 2 MP. But to each his own :manny:

Daps
Well for me, and I can only speak for me. Paying for Xbox Live actually SAVES me money...

:why:

No wait let me finish. I don't pay for cable, that shyt is too expensive and I already have Netflix, Hulu and a HD antenna. My fam let me use their info which lets me watch HBO Go and ESPN live among other things on the big screen. Without having to get to technical. It's about convenience. And paying under $30 a month for Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, ESPN etc is way cheaper than the $80-$100 I'd be paying for cable.

So that's ONE of the reasons I don't mind paying for Xbox Live. It saves me money. And last time I checked I couldn't do that on PS3. Now maybe PS4 will be different who knows.

FYI: I have both 360 and PS3, I also don't know which console I will get next.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well for me, and I can only speak for me. Paying for Xbox Live actually SAVES me money...

:why:

No wait let me finish. I don't pay for cable, that shyt is too expensive and I already have Netflix, Hulu and a HD antenna. My fam let me use their info which lets me watch HBO Go and ESPN live among other things on the big screen. Without having to get to technical. It's about convenience. And paying under $30 a month for Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, ESPN etc is way cheaper than the $80-$100 I'd be paying for cable.

So that's ONE of the reasons I don't mind paying for Xbox Live. It saves me money. And last time I checked I couldn't do that on PS3. Now maybe PS4 will be different who knows.

FYI: I have both 360 and PS3, I also don't know which console I will get next.

I do the same thing.

But honestly it's still bullshyt because outside of ESPN all of those apps can be used on your HDTV with other cheaper devices and even HDTVs have apps for them. Forcing people to pay a fee to use shyt that's on tons of other devices for free is backwards.

I have 3 Roku's, 2 PS3's 1 360, the only reason the Xbox gets turned on is when I'm streaming ESPN.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
snitchbox.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfXoFjmbq38[/ame]

So...........is there a used game fee or not?

There's 15 exclusives? What are they?