The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yeah I get the texture sizing benefit, but from a developer point of view, if you're gonna give it to me, I'm going to take it ( :dame: ). They already know they can get away with big file sizes. Space saved by using smaller textures is probably going to be taken up by other things that may not improve the game.

By the end of the generation, Microsoft will be using machine learning and then install sizes will go down even more.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
is amazon doing that finance option for xbox series x tho if not im gonna have to pre order thru gamestop...but amazon just came thru for me with that PS5 :banderas: but i cant pass that $200 off trade in offer from gamestop i aint paying full price for both these consoles and they drop the same week :stopitslime:

I dont think they are from what ive seen.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To all the brehs with decent to good credit. The new Chase Freedom Flex Mastercard has a signup bonus where you get $200 cash back on $500 spend in the first 3 months. Buy the Xbox One series X and get it for the price of the series S with that deal. I just applied and got approved. Also 0% interest for 15 months.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
To all the brehs with decent to good credit. The new Chase Freedom Flex Mastercard has a signup bonus where you get $200 cash back on $500 spend in the first 3 months. Buy the Xbox One series X and get it for the price of the series S with that deal. I just applied and got approved. Also 0% interest for 15 months.

you know most of thse cats got bad credit. :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
you know most of thse cats got bad credit. :mjlol:

True but as a person, I have it for necessity. I'm a 'if I don't have the cash, I don't need it' person. Must be the accountant in me that I don't charge leisure stuff. Not judging anybody else and how they get down. That's just me.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
True but as a person, I have it for necessity. I'm a 'if I don't have the cash, I don't need it' person. Must be the accountant in me that I don't charge leisure stuff. Not judging anybody else and how they get down. That's just me.

Is the hit to the credit score worth saving 200 bucks? :patrice: