The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I got good credit, and I have it because I don’t open lines of credit to get discounts on toys.:what:
bro dont explain yourself to a soul on this site most of these nikkas are mf's who refuse to grow up (mentally) and aint got nothin better to do than to say shyt just to get a reaction out of you....and if you me or whoever didnt have good credit we wouldnt be the first and wont be the last

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Microsoft is going to put anything out there as far as a lot of Series X media prelaunch. I think they will let Digital Foundry do their comparisons then boast with those.
I don't think it even matters at this point. The vocal people know what they're going to get. The average consumer can't even spell Digital Foundry, let alone know what it is. So that battle will be fought through straight up marketing. For their sake, they need to show off more than the standard titles synonymous with Xbox and drum up some interest. Even if it's a multiplatform game, they need to show something different.

I'm not clamoring for any new games myself. I'm trying to get in some Monster Hunter with better visuals and finally get around to finishing RDR2. By the time that's done something interesting may come along, and if not I'll have my PC built and ready for Flight Simulator which will hold me until Fable.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't think it even matters at this point. The vocal people know what they're going to get. The average consumer can't even spell Digital Foundry, let alone know what it is. So that battle will be fought through straight up marketing. For their sake, they need to show off more than the standard titles synonymous with Xbox and drum up some interest. Even if it's a multiplatform game, they need to show something different.

I'm not clamoring for any new games myself. I'm trying to get in some Monster Hunter with better visuals and finally get around to finishing RDR2. By the time that's done something interesting may come along, and if not I'll have my PC built and ready for Flight Simulator which will hold me until Fable.

I think it may matter to some extent down the line. Yes, it is important for Microsoft to demonstrate that difference though. Remember, it is the 3rd parties that sells the most so having a COD that looks and plays better on XSX is always going to be a feather in their cap. Just like how RDR2 was native 4k on the XBX. Some people do care about that, especially if the difference is noticeable.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it may matter to some extent down the line. Yes, it is important for Microsoft to demonstrate that difference though. Remember, it is the 3rd parties that sells the most so having a COD that looks and plays better on XSX is always going to be a feather in their cap. Just like how RDR2 was native 4k on the XBX. Some people do care about that, especially if the difference is noticeable.

ya...I’m glad cyberpunk drops a week after the PS5 releases and the XSX drops a little before the PS5...that’s lots of time for folks to drop several comparison vids for the games that release before it...think I’ll preorder an XSX from amazon just to secure one in the event MS can prove 3rd party games look/play better on the XSX...if not I’ll just return it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp I’m coming home next gen :francis:

I’m sure there’s going to be PS5’s available between now and release but I have been feeling Sony is getting arrogant again plus I really like the fact that M$ is very pro consumer. I can cop the new machine and just get gamepass and then get Cyberpunk and I’ll be set.