The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That might get me back into Battlefield :patrice:. I ain't shot nobody in probably 2 years now...
Played a quick game yesterday :ehh:. I ain't got it like I did 10 years ago, but I can still make dudes more open minded :bustback:. Might actually be dangerous if I knew the map I was on.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I’m rolling with Xbox this gen. I’m so far out the loop brehs I went to different spots trying to buy off shelf. :snoop:

Ain’t no way I spending eBay prices on a series X. When do y’all more knowledgeable brehs think I can cop retail?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m rolling with Xbox this gen. I’m so far out the loop brehs I went to different spots trying to buy off shelf. :snoop:

Ain’t no way I spending eBay prices on a series X. When do y’all more knowledgeable brehs think I can cop retail?
Hotstock
Nowinstock

Daps
Actor actor Alexander Vilkov: STALKER 2 is about to launch a new 2021 game

Stalker 2 might launch this year

The XSX might have Crossfire X, Scorn, Stalker 2?, Halo Infinite, Starfield, The Gunk, The Ascent, Psychonauts 2, Forza 5? for 2021 assuming there aren't delays

only thing missing is maybe Wolfenstein 3 but they might save that for 2022. Wouldn't mind if that released this year too. They could announce other unannounced 2021 games at E3

After 2021, no one can say the XSX doesn't have games anymore IMO. Some are on PC but the XSX is more convenient.