TheColi - What kind of community are we going to raise here? (@cook - I'm out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
If this subject is too much to discuss for you, I'm not here to force it upon. You come here willingly and you share your life in some way or another. Some of you will spend years here.

What kind of community are we raising here? We going to build culture, elect representatives, will this be a place your local politician would care to be seen in? Acceptance of stunted moral development running rampant through discussions? Are you going to overlook those morally less fortunate than you and just stew in the filth that pervades the community? Like that's them, not you. The company you keep is no reflection is of you. We keep the good discussions over here. Would you be embarrassed to say that you post here?

When people post here is this the standard we uphold - LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

You have an actual dweeb that is talking to a venerated playa and honorary mac who has his own reasons for doing his own thing rather than letting 3 hoes live up in my house as if they can pay me enough for my time when I'm living my life. Choosing fee is 10 racks to even make me consider

If you're wondering why I'm still here when I wouldn't offer any one single person all of these chances to grow. it's because some of the people you are talking to will come home from school, middle school, and have more interaction in TheColi than they do in their home. I know. I celebrated my 18th birthday, 3000 miles away from anyone I known, WITH YOU, rapping some video blog from cheap hotels I paid for with money I made getting it the only way I knew how.

When you see someone doing what I do, fall down on their face, get up and make it work in whatever way that they do ask yourself who in your life raised you that would let that happen. I don't do this for myself, the elders that were there for us in the community are not here now, if this place meant something to you and you're not here to offer for the next generation what it did for you than you wasted your life.There was a time when @Art Barr was teaching people how to think, offering the scolding they needed for their character to grow as he figuratively put you threw a table. You don't remember the day you saw @CHICAGO grow up, he took off the colors stop speaking and caps. Not just the old world but right here on TheColi, I joined in 2012 I DIDN'T EVER COME HERE FOR YOUR APPROVAL. Not here, then or now. When I was in Boston performing at the Dublin House in Dorchester on Fridays and the Juggalo crowds on Thursdays. Did I hate on dude from Africa who recorded songs on his toaster? No, I gave him love. Admired the tenacity. Offered to do his mixes. When I got back on my feet when I hit the rock solid pavement in San Francisco, picked-up in Oakland went back to Haight St./ Golden Gate Park saved up the money for first, last and deposit . . I came back to TheColi, 2012 - what were you doing then? I made my way onto shows when promoters KNOW I had no one to go with. You won't ever find one show where the crowd did not show a whole different kind of appreciation for the experience I offer. I come and go where people didn't know who I was, did I ever ask you - like some producers here hey I'm doing bad please support my album of the samples I really liked and made on my home computer? No. I paid for my studio time, went by myself at times when I needed to skip meals to do that. I watched you go on and on for pay to play performers who just clocked into rapper after taking off their name tag. Did I ever hate on those using remotes as guns when I was carrying on the BART train? Relocated again, built the product that equaled the sum of that experience with a producer who believed in the vision all the way from Italy - directed the whole project. from the ground up. Offered up the album, did I come to you?. There are people that come from lives that they wouldn't begin to explain. They come on here and they find a community of people that care just to TALK about the things they care about. I'm not the only one, there'll be others. I've seen people die getting what I went through.

The whole time you bring love to the community. Offer heartfelt discussion, shared ideas of intellect that you were trained to keep to yourself. Literally SHARE yourself with the community. You put in the work and you got to check dude by yourself? Do my best to raise him out of sucka mode that will rob him of his life. That's fine. You don't rock with the standards on my level - I can accept that, I can't beg nobody to be better than they want to be. I'll put in my own work if I'm surrounded by dweebs without honor, I don't need no battery in my back I wasn't born with to uphold morals and standards that honorable men walk with.

If that's you than you'll never know where I come from. You wouldn't do what I done and I would want you to.

I can't raise a village by myself. If there's not a new generation of elders aren't going to speak up and uphold a level of conduct that is synonymous with the men of the community that you log-into every day than it's time for me to log-out., It's been great. You see the way I uphold the figures that I have reverence for? If you don't value anything like that than it's time to question your values. If you are going to sit by let this place stew in moral corruption when it only takes one man at a time to start a discussion that fuels the development that the system left them stunted with, than I may value you more than you do yourself.

If we uphold a code of conduct that represents what you'd want for the men that your sons will grow up to than this is not a community at all. If you're fine with that, so be it. I'm not asking for nothing but respect for the community and this isn't Facebook or Instagram where people pay .03 per view for each ad you touch. I don't know anyone who is going to value your love if you don't got love for yourself, trust me I tried.

If this post ruffles any feathers - put me on ignore. Maybe we can raise the discussion without. If not. if I'm not valued her and you don't recognize the love I give, I will speak with @cook and the other admins bid my goodbyes and be on my way, I only ask respectfully that we delete every piece of my account - and if that's hard to do than maybe the value I offered is more than you were willing to count.

@Juggalo Fred @StillNotSoft @Brooklynzson @JordanWearinThe45 @SunZoo the Mobb Deep dude whose username isn't coming to me right now & the Biggie dude who fueled every thread of debate, sometimes on his own while trying to defending his idea that a catalog of 2 albums is GOAT. That's a future Bill Clinton or lawyer, I wish you the best - @Nomad1 you will someday be the Tupac stan you think you are.

@Majestic thanks for giving me the platform on your blog for the 9222 thing, that meant a lot to me.

:salute: I'm out, I'll check this thread tomorrow. Whatever you guys decide on, I'll roll with that.

It's been good, maybe I'll see you at a :ahh: concert

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
giphy.gif

:ld:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
U can't take the Coli too serious Breh

Some of these "dweebs" u talk about might be stand up dudes in real life. Some people log on just to troll

Some people might have a wild sense of humor that don't translate well in real life and on the Coli get accepted by daps and laughs

Some people might be Hiphop fanatics and just love talking Hiphop all day

U got so many people on the Coli for different reasons. U can't expect them to all get on the same level

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
U can't take the Coli too serious Breh

Some of these "dweebs" u talk about might be stand up dudes in real life. Some people log on just to troll

Some people might have a wild sense of humor that don't translate well in real life and on the Coli get accepted by daps and laughs

Some people might be Hiphop fanatics and just love talking Hiphop all day

U got so many people on the Coli for different reasons. U can't expect them to all get on the same level

He's talking about me. Claims to have such a great life but get rattled by a stranger on the net brehs :mjlol:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
He's talking about me. Claims to have such a great life but get rattled by a stranger on the net brehs :mjlol:

"He's talking about me" . . . . do you believe the nerve of these people? This is the second time I've had to make him look stupid today.

I'm talking about this
Quit spamming this thread with garbage u fakkit cac
Ok, youre a cac with aids. fukk off

You quoted me . . and your lack of intellect to back up the hate you have for your father isn't really gonna do much for you here. :patrice:

What do you do with your life? Would anyone care if you mentioned it? So you just post on TheColi mad at something?

Adonnis is here for you when there's nobody else. Send a message. He will hear you.

There is no act here but it seems like you are dropping yours, you don't have to carry it around with you.

Promote? I do not "promote". if I did you would know. You even thinking that's me promoting. shows you haven't been around here long enough to test graces.

You think the song is wack? Hold LL to his word. A 50 year old man puffing out his chest doesn't play out as great as you think it does.

Since you think you're an I.t.z. I will share with you a real one. This is Itz Manip

You think you talk down on a playa and it's going to reflect on anyone else but yourself? Allow this to be a lesson to you, the game doesn't take that lightly.

You're initiated in a world of playas and pimps? I'll see you there then. You're talking about people of a whole different order, I point my finger and tell her to come over.

You? You were holla'ing at them, doing your part and I'm not one to judge you, maybe one time in another life that was us. We tell you we'll send 'em back when we're done with them. They giggle as they come with us, it's a little next to nothing to us and when you see this you wonder how much it would cost you.

Never talk down on the game. It walks by you.

You can go where I go, wear what I wear and have what I have. You'll never get it.

Bookmark this page and come back and reread it. You'll never get it.

When you finally get the message you'll realize that Adonnis loves you more than anyone that never cared to help you

I'm talking about life. When they show how willing they are to try to knock someone down, it's not an affront to me. They are showing the worst aspects of mankind and NOBODY cares to help them grow from that. If you think I'm mad when you respond to me, in anyway, it shows how limited your thinking process is. If I have an opportunity to teach you something when you show the worst you have to offer, directed at me. I don't even waste time to imagine how things would look if we stack up the chips and if you feel you are equal to me . . . honestly, than I applaud that for you.even or especially if you've done nothing. More power to you. - There is nobody in the world who has succeeded more at doing what they set out to do that would talk to someone like that unprovoked. If you came from my background I would understand but there comes a point when you have raise yourself. A set of standards, a moral compass - isn't about superiority, it's about development. I've never set out to use intellect to trample on anyone. I try raise you with every opportunity.

This isn't about emotion. I'm teaching those who are willing to learn. Just like folks like @Art Barr did for me, probably many more - a thankless job, my posts are for YOU, yes, you. The one who has an unexplained disdain for me. The one who looks past me. The one who wanted me to be the object of their worst expressions - I gave you more love than you know. You look back on these posts someday and remember I was talking to you. I didn't do it for a thank you.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
"He's talking about me" . . . . do you believe the nerve of these people? This is the second time I've had to make him look stupid today.

I'm talking about this

I'm talking about life. When they show how willing they are to try to knock someone down, it's not an affront to me. They are showing the worst aspects of mankind and NOBODY cares to help them grow from that. If you think I'm mad when you respond to me, in anyway, it shows how limited your thinking process is. If I have an opportunity to teach you something when you show the worst you have to offer, directed at me. I don't even waste time to imagine how things would look if we stack up the chips and if you feel you are equal to me . . . honestly, than I applaud that for you.even or especially if you've done nothing. More power to you. - There is nobody in the world who has succeeded more at doing what they set out to do that would talk to someone like that unprovoked. If you came from my background I would understand but there comes a point when you have raise yourself. A set of standards, a moral compass - isn't about superiority, it's about development. I've never set out to use intellect to trample on anyone. I try raise you with every opportunity.

This isn't about emotion. I'm teaching those who are willing to learn. Just like folks like @Art Barr did for me, probably many more - a thankless job, my posts are for YOU, yes, you. The one who has an unexplained disdain for me. The one who looks past me. The one who wanted me to be the object of their worst expressions - I gave you more love than you know. You look back on these posts someday and remember I was talking to you. I didn't do it for a thank you.

Didn't read :umad:

Don't post music then get angry when people say it's wack.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Didn't read :umad:

Don't post music then get angry when people say it's wack.
I don't care if you read. Maybe someday you will, maybe others will. I have no reason to try to get to where you are or evaluate what you've done. What you do with your time on here, that's up to you. I'm not angry., at all and it says so much that you evaluate text communication in the form of emotion. It's not my intention to hurt you. Sometimes the truth will hurt when people care enough to give it to you. Stand in front of an audience and see you will ever be worried about your opinion.

I'm giving you the greatest wealth anyone will ever give to you. - that you don't see that is a tragedy to yourself. Maybe you should go ask your teacher or something. A parent - whatever guidance you have in your life - hasn't tried to lead you as far from spiritual squalor as I have with this post - In fact, your teacher should be here to answer for why you couldn't understand the context in which the posts were made that you responded to, or for the THIRD time I show how off base your perspective is (if I was still a marijuana advocate I'd tell you to take your name down) - in a thread where dude asked for WACK music. I told you to share it with him if you think it's wack. And you're mad at me because you think it's wack? Then you realize that Adonnis obviously didn't set out to make that song with you in mind You also don't have the ability to to make assessments so your evaluations are of any value - first thing you should notice, that that song and many songs you don't like, were never made with the ambition to be what you like. When you can make that distinction you can make poke your head out of the intellectual gutter and offer something more than pinhole perspective.

Can I make a song you like? Maybe, that's an expanding possibility with every song. Have I contributed to songs you probably like. Yes.I know that because if you like hip-hop there's no style I haven't contributed to proficiently - I never needed your approval. I have my house. My car is paid, just the basics. I don't even want to begin to subject you to a comparison to me in life. I get nothing from that.

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Yoda the og shyt poster, sit down mac be humble.

tryna shyt post when i been off them e-streets, best believe im coming back for that crown :king:

I AM THE KING OF BAD POSTING, NOT YOU CAC CASPER!

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Yoda the og shyt poster, sit down mac be humble.

tryna shyt post when i been off them e-streets, best believe im coming back for that crown :king:

I AM THE KING OF BAD POSTING, NOT YOU CAC CASPER!
This is a good post. There's style. There's character. These are invaluable traits for positive life.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Nobody feel inclined just because your name is mentioned, that is not my intention. Tomorrow I will do something better for myself like cleaning dirt out of my house, the dirt we overlook. I would not compare any of you to dirt, but if you see me as that dirt that you overlook and you ask me to share your opinion in that. You better be clear on yourself and what you've done before I even amuse myself with offering you validation, calling into question the standard of any validation you've ever achieved.

You're talking intellectual poverty, that you're content with - I reject those deposits. I see that. Directed at me. I see someone who doesn't know any better. They may not have the ability to express himself that I've been blessed with, they may not have the ability to comprehend as I do.

I offer to teach them.

Not currently promoting anything, but I don't spend 5 years with anyone in any form with something I don't value- this denotes value for myself, a value Adonnis so willingly offers to teach you, so when I want you to see something you will. The world values your views at .03. If you don't value yourself it's almost not your fault.

Peace to all of you.

If this is what you have to give it's not anything worthy of takeover.

kill your soul some more

@cook delete my account and all of the posts so there's no need to discuss this further. I'm out, congrats on what you built. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.