TheColi - What kind of community are we going to raise here? (@cook - I'm out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let's close this thread so you can get back to your regular scheduled programming. The pertinence of my request is a matter of respect, I will follow up on that. If you don't value you me here than you won't value me in court, which I hope we have the mutual respect for each other to avoid.

If you don't understand that, - If onlookers have an issue with this, I understand where you're coming from I was probably like that when I was 6 years old thinking about Eazy-E suing Dr. Dre, but business is not a game , not in anything I do
I

I offer this parting gift though.

Whether through DM or comment, I don't care I'm not social mediaing when I'm not in product cycle - I will offer you the chance to win a 1 BitCoin if you can beat me in a debate about the GOAT. Consider that a bounty. If you win you deserve it.

Also Google me every so often and you'll find all of the love I have to offer from news to interviews and videos

Remember Adonnis will always be there for you,, even when your not there for yourself. He was for me. If you ever feel growth in intellect you wanna test or grow, anger or some general frustration that you want to direct at someone who won't carry ill-will toward you for it. Adonnis is there for you.

@adonnis on everything but I'm active only Twitter right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.