There Is An Economic COLLAPSE Coming - The Next Economic Crash

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Am I fukked up if I don't feel sorry people that get hurt?

I worked so hard in my life to get to a stable point.

I have always kept my debt levels down, I never over used credit cards and never had more than 2 grand in credit card debt. I current have 0 in credit card debt.

I worked 40 hours a week during college so I wouldn't take on a debt load. I went to community college first to save money.

I never bought a new car until recently.

I worked my way up to where I make well over 6 figures.

I have cash for 6 months of expenses at all times. I have a retirement that should carry me over.

I have always worked saved, and maintained a disciplined life.

If I can do all this despite coming from a horrible ghetto neighborhood, Why can't every one else?

Then when everyone is bytching and crying I am the one that is going get fukked the most because i won't benefit from either rich or middle-class tax breaks. Taxes will fukk with me the most because I am in the inbetween area where taxes hurt a lot.

Why do I get punished for doing the right things?

I was like that too until I went to grad school while working 30 hours a week. I signed up for an ACA insurance and due to my pacemaker I had to pay a minimum of $230 per month with a deductible of $3k. I had a medical complication that cost me $2000 and another one that cost me $1400 (the following January). Then compound this with the debt I incurred in school. Also those complications also dropped my productivity. Save me your bytching you POS

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps

seriously?

:mjlol::deadmanny:

My mom dealt with my dad cheating multiple times. Of course she is going to side with her. She was in similar situation.

Before anyone criticizes me....

I don't even make advances towards women. They make advances towards me. It's really hard to resist that. It's not something that every man experiences which i understand. I get why simps and white knights get all high n mighty with guys like me. Their experience is different.

This had been my experience with women since middle School.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
My mom dealt with my dad cheating multiple times. Of course she is going to side with her. She was in similar situation.

I don't even make advances towards women. They make advances towards me. It's really hard to resist that. It's not something that every man experiences which i understand. I get why simps and white knights get all high n mighty with guys like me. Their experience is different.

you should have just left that shyt alone and not acknowledge it. you just made it worse. your own mother doesn't like you. :scust:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I dapped your earlier post because If what you said there was true its economically commendable.....but what is up with all this extra arrogant shyt though

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I experience this all the time, so its easy to turn down.....

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Economic collapse is good for poor people.

Plenty of land in amerikkka to survive off. These Cacs have us slaving for pennies at their corporations instead of competing with them for use of the mineral wealth under and on the land.

No economic collapse is coming to America. They are just trying to transition everything to a digital currency to usher in the MICROCHIP so they can completely control your ability to BUY or SELL.

And it will happen. It was prophesied 2000 years ago by JOHN THE REVELATOR

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

I also remember that your half black, your dad is black and your mom is Asian. You hate black people so you look down on your mom for being attracted to black men. You also looked down on your Asian wife because you being half black, she liked black guys as well.