There Is An Economic COLLAPSE Coming - The Next Economic Crash

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I also remember that your half black, your dad is black and your mom is Asian. You hate black people so you look down on your mom for being attracted to black men. You also looked down on your Asian wife because you being half black, she liked black guys as well.

That mans childhood is terrible.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I also remember that your half black, your dad is black and your mom is Asian. You hate black people so you look down on your mom for being attracted to black men. You also looked down on your Asian wife because you being half black, she liked black guys as well.
:patrice: I thought his mom was black.

:dead: @ looking down on his wife, because she liked black guys as well.....

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I fukked up if I don't feel sorry people that get hurt?

I worked so hard in my life to get to a stable point.

I have always kept my debt levels down, I never over used credit cards and never had more than 2 grand in credit card debt. I current have 0 in credit card debt.

I worked 40 hours a week during college so I wouldn't take on a debt load. I went to community college first to save money.

I never bought a new car until recently.

I worked my way up to where I make well over 6 figures.

I have cash for 6 months of expenses at all times. I have a retirement that should carry me over.

I have always worked saved, and maintained a disciplined life.

If I can do all this despite coming from a horrible ghetto neighborhood, Why can't every one else?

Then when everyone is bytching and crying I am the one that is going get fukked the most because i won't benefit from either rich or middle-class tax breaks. Taxes will fukk with me the most because I am in the inbetween area where taxes hurt a lot.

Why do I get punished for doing the right things?
One financial emergency in your life could change all that can't stand stupid fukks like you.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
My mom dealt with my dad cheating multiple times. Of course she is going to side with her. She was in similar situation.

Before anyone criticizes me....

I don't even make advances towards women. They make advances towards me. It's really hard to resist that. It's not something that every man experiences which i understand. I get why simps and white knights get all high n mighty with guys like me. Their experience is different.

This had been my experience with women since middle School.
You look like manny pacquaio after a fight. Cut it out b.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
some real life clayton bigsby shyt.

In the past few weeks, Clayton Bigsby has finally accepted that he is a black man. And just three days ago, he filed for divorce from his wife. When asked why, after nineteen years of marriage, he replied, "Because she's a ****** lover."

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I have gone through a few financial emergencies already. Including costly emergency treatment for my daughter. I weathered the storm.

As of today I have 100k in liquid assets for emergency situations. I am good.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps

I don't who that is about, but its not me.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Economic crash under the current Trump administration? :francis::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You look like manny pacquaio after a fight. Cut it out b.
tenor.gif

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Am I fukked up if I don't feel sorry people that get hurt?

I worked so hard in my life to get to a stable point.

I have always kept my debt levels down, I never over used credit cards and never had more than 2 grand in credit card debt. I current have 0 in credit card debt.

I worked 40 hours a week during college so I wouldn't take on a debt load. I went to community college first to save money.

I never bought a new car until recently.

I worked my way up to where I make well over 6 figures.

I have cash for 6 months of expenses at all times. I have a retirement that should carry me over.

I have always worked saved, and maintained a disciplined life.

If I can do all this despite coming from a horrible ghetto neighborhood, Why can't every one else?

Then when everyone is bytching and crying I am the one that is going get fukked the most because i won't benefit from either rich or middle-class tax breaks. Taxes will fukk with me the most because I am in the inbetween area where taxes hurt a lot.

Why do I get punished for doing the right things?
because youre a bytch for not playing the game, you aint special by refusing to use what you given