There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought the finale was great and the seaaon was solid.

People will nitpick because it's the internet but meh. I know every character should be a brilliant strategist and be stone cold killers because reasons for people on the inertnet but I enjoy the realistic dynamic of having you know,people act like people. People in real life are dumb as shyt so :yeshrug:

I enjoyed this more than I enjoyed the last 4 seasons of twd. The editing,cinematography,acting,directing were all on point.

Strand is fukking awesome. Black excellence :banderas:

7.5/10 for the season.

I look forqward to season 2 to see where it goes. Hopefully it doesnt get stuck in a creative rut like twd has been

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heroin addicts are natural survivors? :childplease:
they're naturally deceptive, good at hiding, good at finding hidden stashes, and strange enough; they're quick thinkers.

i have a cousin addicted to that stuff, and he's been surviving on the streets for 30 yrs. not saying they're necessarily an asset. but if applied correctly, they can be valuable

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
One last question:

When Strand saves Nick from the soldiers, he says to him:

How in da fuk exactly did Nick personally end up being so ESSENTIAL to his escape plan? Nick was mostly getting in the way.

HuCfdNY.gif
He's resourceful

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Heroin addicts are natural survivors? :childplease:

Have you ever met any smokers/crackheads/junkies whatever you call them? These people up at the crack of dawn, to the wee hours of night, doing everything from cutting grass to fixing cars. They'll boost a whole supermarket for you...if they not dead from OD'ing, they're out there scratchin and surviving. Hell, they rarely are killed for coming up short

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
if they not dead from OD'ing

Personally, seems like a person least helpful for survival in a zombie apocalypse, someone constantly high on heroin or going through withdrawal...especially a teenage addict who you haven't even seen in action yet...

I'm not being argumentative, just trying to follow the logic. Seems like the Coli Writers here are doing a better job at writing this show than the one getting paid six-figures per script.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Personally, seems like a person least helpful for survival in a zombie apocalypse, someone constantly high on heroin or going through withdrawal...especially a teenage addict who you haven't even seen in action yet...

I'm not being argumentative, just trying to follow the logic. Seems like the Coli Writers here are doing a better job at writing this show than the one getting paid six-figures per script.

it's 6 episodes, bruh. it's not like they had a lot of time to flush out character development. next season is 15 episodes, give them some time

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The finale was entertaining but as a whole this show is just twd 2.0. How one of the largest cities in the world is empty after a week is hilarious. Now it's back to people surviving the end outbreak in the woods, or somewhere else just like TWD has been doing for 5 years. Not too sure what they were trying to accomplish with this series. It only partially worked.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
and that's probably my biggest compliant about the show. I should probably see what direction season 2 takes the show, but as it stands it's like they wanted to show this great breakdown of society but got scared and played it safe by turning it into TWD 2.0 in LA.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK so I have WAAAAAYYYYY behind. I quit after episode 3 of this year. I'm watching episode 4 and I just saw the part where they got strand on some wild :wrist: fakkitry. I should have known they'd have to emasculate the main black character on here.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
OK so I have WAAAAAYYYYY behind. I quit after episode 3 of this year. I'm watching episode 4 and I just saw the part where they got strand on some wild :wrist: fakkitry. I should have known they'd have to emasculate the main black character on here.
Breh just stop watching...

It's astonishing how this trash still hasn't gotten canceled...

One of the worst shows on television...

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Breh just stop watching...

It's astonishing how this trash still hasn't gotten canceled...

One of the worst shows on television...
Yup shyt is a mess. I have no idea who the main character is plus everybody is stupid af besides the black guy who they just so happens to be gay and the bottom... Junky depp sleeping in open unsecured buildings and outside of buses in the middle of a zombie apocalypse somehow isn't dead yet.....then the talking dead had to explain and breakdown every scene like this was some thought provoking high art or some shyt....