There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman

Giselle

Daps
I am the main person who calls males "cute ugly" on here. I find it funny that someone on my ignore list made a thread about a term that I regularly use. Stalkin' ass.

Anyway :queen:

"cute ugly" is a feminine word used by women to describe males.There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman. There is only a such thing as a "cute ugly" man. Which means that he's "ugly" or rough looking, but still attractive to women. It's ok for males to look rough or ugly b/c it can be considered masculine. Masculinty is attractive to women, which is where "cute ugly" came from. A rough looking or "ugly" woman is usually called "ugly" b/c of the lack of feminity. To describe women, you also have average, average cute, and "bad" or any other words that mean very attractive.

Usually when you guys call a woman ugly, it's b/c she looks almost deformed or she doesn't have any weave or make up. You would call those girls plain or ugly, not "cute ugly". The kind of girl in the @Michael9100 threads.

A woman's looks can change easily with hair and makeup (plastic surgery if they want to go to those extremems), but a males ugliness is forever!

giphy.gif

Just letting you guys know :queen:

123015-Music-J-Cole-Doc-Episode-3.jpg.png