There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What makes a man rough looking?

Two males can have similar features and one can be handsome and the other ugly.

It's how the features go together.

Giselle

Daps
An ugly dude is an ugly dude, doesn't matter if he's rough looking or not. Seems like woman are attracted to other features of the man, and not necessarily his face.

Can you give some examples? That thread on cute ugly women has a bunch of examples of women that are cute ugly.

Cardi B is cute ugly!

Masculinity. Women who like men are attracted to masculinity. I already explained "cute ugly" men in the op. Rough looking men can be seen as more masculine, which is what makes them attractive. To those same women, pretty boys can be seen as feminine or gay, which would make them less atrractive (this doesn't apply to all women, a lot of women prefer "pretty boys"). His height and other masculine things, like facial hair matters (to me). I could only be with a guy who is tall b/c it's more masculine to me, rough looking or "cute ugly" guys are more attractive to me b/c they look more masculine.

Just like guys are attracted to femininity.
That thread is mostly average looking women with make up on, not "cute ugly" women b/c women can't be "cute ugly"
& this is why I said males call anything with make up and weave "cute". LOL
A beautiful woman with out makeup would be called average cute, but with it, you guys would be calling her a "dime"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Masculinity. Women who like men are attracted to masculinity. I already explained "cute ugly" men in the op. Rough looking men can be seen as more masculine, which is what makes them attractive. To those same women, pretty boys can be seen as feminine or gay, which would make them less atrractive (this doesn't apply to all women, a lot of women prefer "pretty boys"). His height and other masculine things, like facial hair matters (to me). I could only be with a guy who is tall b/c it's more masculine to me, rough looking or "cute ugly" guys are more attractive to me b/c they look more masculine.

Just like guys are attracted to femininity.
That thread is mostly average looking women with make up on, not "cute ugly" women b/c women can't be "cute ugly"
& this is why I said males call anything with make up and weave "cute". LOL
A beautiful woman with out makeup would be called average cute, but with it, you guys would be calling her a "dime"
Why do you care so much about the most irrelevant shyt?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Those are every day/ average looking women.

A lot of you guy's views are twisted b/c you're so used to seeing women with makeup and instagram women.

When y'all see average women without it, you'll call them "ugly".
Nah. It has nothing to do with makeup. Kerry Washington was ALWAYS ugly to me until "I think I Love My Wife" and "Scandal".

Sasha Go Hard is borderline cute, borderline ugly. she funny looking.

Jemele Hill is the same way. she got an uglyass smile for sure but somedays she looks cute, somedays not so much.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
That's pretty silly.

nik%20pace-1451613.jpg

images

These women are oddly attractive.

Stop trying to tell nikkas what we're attracted to and how to express that attraction. I'll continue to like cute ugly girls and you will not make me feel weird about it.

:stopitslime: