There's a backlash against militants going on lately

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
shyt crazy.. i understood at first why some chicks disliked hoteps

but now you can get called a hotep just for disagreeing with establishment thinking points. not every nikka follows those nikkas with the egyptian names

It's comparable to white women kidnapping the word fukk Boy.

Seen people call MJ defenders hoteps when they make solid points :dwillhuh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
shyt crazy.. i understood at first why some chicks disliked hoteps

but now you can get called a hotep just for disagreeing with establishment thinking points. not every nikka follows those nikkas with the egyptian names

It's comparable to white women kidnapping the word fukk Boy.

Seen people call MJ defenders hoteps when they make solid points :dwillhuh:

NAH. YOU HAD THE CLOWNS CALLING FOR VIOLENCE AND HADN'T BUSTED A SINGLE GRAPE.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
3rdWorld said:
Generation X'ers were much more respectable. They weren't these soft entitled fags either. The fukk happened??:gucci:

We didn't grow up with the Internet so dumb-ass-ness was confined to a small minority.

Funny thing is, these new cats grew up with it and STILL don't know how to research information before letting their ignorance become a 'Movement'.

I'm looking at you, Flat Earthers, anti-vaxxers, and 'Black people were in America before Columbus'-retards.

Mothafukkas can neither fight nor use logic.

:ufdup:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Election season so there is a big push by agents on all fronts to shut people up.

Also NonADOS Coli posters mad cause ADOS we saying we aint "one big happy family," and we got shyt we need to get done. NonADOS rather cause division and confusion instead of just minding their own business.

Higher Learning pushing DNC narratives on TLR
If I was a smart white racist trolling the Coli...

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
We didn't grow up with the Internet so dumb-ass-ness was confined to a small minority.

Funny thing is, these new cats grew up with it and STILL don't know how to research information before letting their ignorance become a 'Movement'.

I'm looking at you, Flat Earthers, anti-vaxxers, and 'Black people were in America before Columbus'-retards.

Mothafukkas can neither fight nor use logic.

:ufdup:
This guy is a agent, back in 2012-2013 he used to post antiblack comments and insults. He is an old NonADOS of some sort. I have been scoping his post since the beginning of the forum. Very slick talking poster

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lionel Jospeh said:
This guy is a agent, back in 2012-2013 he used to post antiblack comments and insults. He is an old NonADOS of some sort. I have been scoping his post since the beginning of the forum. Very slick talking poster

Bullshyt. I insult posters that insult me first and I'm just better at it than they are since I use facts/logic to back up EVERYTHING I state.

full