There's a backlash against militants going on lately

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:russ:Using the "LGBT" deflection for these fake militants I see. Can't you come up with something new?

well first off, these ain't deflections :pachaha::

(yes these are all real magazine covers)
obama-gay.jpg

150626213815-rainbow-white-house-large-169.jpg

secondly, saying that Obama pushed for the LGBT, Black, Hispanic, and Womens groups to all be lumped into one is documented FACT:

we all remember when he famously said in 2004:
"There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America
there's the United States of America."

and he just said this last year:

NPR Choice page
"When I hear people say they don't like identity politics
I think it's important to remember that identity politics doesn't just apply when it's black people or gay people or women,"
Obama said. "Jim Crow was identity politics, that's where it started."

so you were saying? :coffee:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Barack Obama happened.

He pushed this “oneness” of minority groups including the lgbt, and now people who were 11, 12 years old when he took office, look at militants as racists

“Why do you just want things for your race?”
“Why do you omit lgbt/Latino/women from your arguments?”

That nationalist, RBG dead prez/Umar type of blackness is over.
Let that bullshyt stay dead. I welcome the backlash.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Damn OP you could at least give some examples or context to wtf you're talking about. Thread is going in all kinds of directions because of this.
Don't atually care. Just wanted a plat thread :ehh:. But I do fukking hate the fake militants on the Coli who puff all day about "what we should do xyz". When they don't even get up from their armchair and even can be hypocrites.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:Your deflections are worn out. Instead of placing the blame for the backlash on fake militants on themselves you've used a wedge issue(LGBT...and Obama himself) as a distraction. Not surprising that you would support them since many right wingers like yourself. No one else is to blame.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The shea butter Blavity crowd has done this.

The backlash against so-called "hoteps" is a meme they created, and anyone who questions the mainstream neo-liberal line of thinking will get labelled with "hotep" as a pejorative term.

Man I'm very left leaning, but this intersectionality shyt is a scam.

They called Nick Cannon a hotep for going at Oprah. They told that nikka he should be scared, he said back :"I already turned down millions before, fukk it :yeshrug:".

Soon as I saw that comment by him, I got freaked out.. they kill black people who think like that. Oprah big ups the shadiest mother fukkers ever.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
just cacs being cacs and collaborators being collaborators. they always anti anything black people are doing to empower our selves. they were always here but now that we are getting on code heavy they have to ramp up the terrorism

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh you good breh, do your thing :pachaha:
:manny:I hate to tell you, but you're not very good at this. You tried to deflect for the fake militants and failed. If you're going to keep pretending that you're anything other than a right wing hack you'll continue to get called out.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:manny:I hate to tell you, but you're not very good at this. Y.

Didn't read passed this bc you're right, i'm not very good at just posting emotional diatribes and not supporting my statements with articles, links, proof etc etc...

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read passed this bc you're right, i'm not very good at just posting emotional diatribes and not supporting my statements with articles, links, proof etc etc...
:mjlol:Dummy, you can post all the links you want, a deflection is a deflection. And you used two that have already been run into the ground. Instead of acknowledging that these fake militants caused this on their own you come out of left field with recycled wedge issues. An often used tactic on this board.

:mjpls:That fact that you keep trying this right wing "deny and deflect" tactic is telling...