There's going to be a new Pimp C album on the 8th anniversary of his death :lupe:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not a fan of these posthumous albums. Rap-a-Lot or whoever is doing this need to chill. Unless they have a session with him and Mike Dean thats untouched and not remixed with some wack verse and beat I consider it trash.
:camby:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of these posthumous albums. Rap-a-Lot or whoever is doing this need to chill. Unless they have a session with him and Mike Dean thats untouched and not remixed with some wack verse and beat I consider it trash.
:camby:
I can see this line of thought ... if it's new stuff, I would like to hear it as it was when he died and not glossed up with new production and guest verses :ld:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Only Pimp C solos I fukk with are Sweet Jones stories and Pimpilation..the ones he made while alive.

I don't remember which one but I copped one of them shyts some years back and they had thrown Pimp on songs with Drake and Trey Songz. :scust:

I eventually tossed that shyt out the window.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i like his posthumous albums. outside of a couple songs i thought they were cool. that book has had me listening to them a lot recently.

hopefully we get more shots at jeezy from beyond the grave.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
i like his posthumous albums. outside of a couple songs i thought they were cool. that book has had me listening to them a lot recently.

hopefully we get more shots at jeezy from beyond the grave.

:mjlol: It always irked me that Jeezy said he forgave Pimp on My President ... I don't recall Pimp ever saying he was sorry :francis:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
hope they got unreleased pimp c beats in the vault

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjlol: It always irked me that Jeezy said he forgave Pimp on My President ... I don't recall Pimp ever saying he was sorry :francis:
on the first posthumous album he takes shots

"he say that he a dealer but i don't think he got no bricks, real weight selling nikkas ain't swapping out sheeeiit, I'll catch you on the next one, you can stop bun, tryna get me off yo ass, empty the clips and smash the gas"

then jeezy is on the very next song on the album. :dead:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
on the first posthumous album he takes shots

"he say that he a dealer but i don't think he got no bricks, real weight selling nikkas ain't swapping out sheeeiit, I'll catch you on the next one, you can stop bun, tryna get me off yo ass, empty the clips and smash the gas"

then jeezy is on the very next song on the album. :dead:
STILL TRYNA GET IT SINCE THE 90S
I BEEN RICH, p*ssy nikka :umad: