There's gotta be some major pedophilia going on on Instagram

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just a random thought

i was having a speak with my cousin earlier, as usual, discussing the illusion Instagram can give women on Instagram by way of thousands and followers and likes

But then I thought about this, there's so many girls on that app, that are under age, like stupid young, 15 and shyt, who don't do shyt but go to school, with tens of thousands of people following them

And then I really thought about how In high school those girls simply melt for any nikka 3 years older, let em be in college and it's a wrap shyt, we all know girls like that back in hs

So they got all these followers, there's no way there ain't hella old nikkas like in they mid and up 20's, not going in the dm's
And knowing girls at that age, they gonna bite at them, they won't resist

I like shooting my shot in dm's but since my targeted age group is like 25 down to 18, I've noticed a lot of really young girls up on that shyt with some weird comments from older guys

Like old nikkas been going at girls online, I know, but Instagram literally exposes girls to such a huge audience that they can't really get on Facebook and twitter to an extent, I think this is a big problem that isn't really being discussed because not a lot of news worthy stuff. The reason I think it's a problem because people really think it's normal for teenagers to be idolized and specialized so instantly, a girl could be 14 with 50k followers and people don't even think "how many grown men just publicly following and commenting on this girl account

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
abeLjrMNdI.png

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
The Cash me outside girl has like 10 million followers.
There lies your answer.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have an instagram but I wouldn't doubt what you say. Sick people come from all walks of life.