There's More To A Woman "THAN" A PHAT-AZZ (Most Of Em I Encountered Had DEMONIC Attitudes)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Everytime I hear a dude say something about dating, the first thing I hear is how big is her ass. In my opinion, there's more to a chick than her ass :sas2: I'd rather date a chick with a flat ass or hips, rather than dating one with an ass and have a bad attitude. Remember, beauty is within the eye of the beholder. Most of yall won't agree, but it's some of my coli brehs who will. Just think when she's 55 or 60 and the ass droops or has a bunch o cellulite :scust: I'd rather have a chick who looks like a model. Now, a slim phatty is cool. However, in my experience, most of the chicks I encountered with a big ass had a :trash: attitude. DISCUSS :sas2:

Point is, beauty doesn't have to be in the outer appearance. Who knows, the ugliest girl can transform to the cutest chick. That's the point of this thread.

Last edited:

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Bel Biv Devoe said it best...

Never trust a big butt and a smile, that girl is...

tumblr_m5y4pm6L6Q1rtgem1o1_500.gif

:mjpls:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I hear a dude say something about dating, the first thing I hear is how big is her ass. In my opinion, there's more to a chick than her ass :sas2: I'd rather date a chick with a flat ass or hips, rather than dating one with an ass and have a bad attitude. Remember, beauty is within the eye of the beholder. Most of yall won't agree, but it's some of my coli brehs who will. Just think when she's 55 or 60 and the ass droops or has a bunch o cellulite :scust: I'd rather have a chick who looks like a model. Now, a slim phatty is cool. However, in my experience, most of the chicks I encountered with a big ass had a :trash: attitude. DISCUSS :sas2:

:dwillhuh: