There's More To A Woman "THAN" A PHAT-AZZ (Most Of Em I Encountered Had DEMONIC Attitudes)

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
nikkas be confusing lumps of fat for ass and bytches don't say nothing :heh:
fat is what makes an ass. titties have breast tissue.
unless you'd rather a muscular butt to be hittin and well thats a lil sus :mjpls:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I hear a dude say something about dating, the first thing I hear is how big is her ass. In my opinion, there's more to a chick than her ass :sas2: I'd rather date a chick with a flat ass or hips, rather than dating one with an ass and have a bad attitude. Remember, beauty is within the eye of the beholder. Most of yall won't agree, but it's some of my coli brehs who will. Just think when she's 55 or 60 and the ass droops or has a bunch o cellulite :scust: I'd rather have a chick who looks like a model. Now, a slim phatty is cool. However, in my experience, most of the chicks I encountered with a big ass had a :trash: attitude. DISCUSS :sas2:

Point is, beauty doesn't have to be in the outer appearance. Who knows, the ugliest girl can transform to the cutest chick. That's the point of this thread.
This is NOT AN OPTION :damn:

What the fukk is WRONG WITH YOU :damn:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is NOT AN OPTION :damn:

What the fukk is WRONG WITH YOU :damn:
:whoa: don't get me wrong I like a woman with a bubble. However, not an ass too fat with an attitude. Like their shyt don't stink.

10731962_550320471781542_2109536808_n.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Man this didn't go how I wanted it to. Yes, I do like a chick with an ass just not a bazooka ass :heh: Like I said, it's more to a chick than ass and titties.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Big asses are nice to look at but overrated...:francis:

I've hurt my wrist trying to spread apart the butt cheeks of a big ass when hitting it from the back...:francis:

Bent my meat up when I can't hold the cheeks apart and then all this metric tonage of ass just falls straight down on my penis...not a good feeling :francis:

I've had my thighs bruised by a big ass flopping down on me when she is on top...straight up purple and black bruises on my thighs and then I am the one walking funny like I'm the one who got dikked down...that's not a very masculine feeling to have :francis:

I've had my balls bruised up from the same thing...I thought a chick had straight up popped one of my balls once she was riding me so hard...it was not fun checking and squeezing my balls for days to see if blood was going to come out or something:francis:...my balls hang low so I really had to reach down and grab them mufukkas like when you be digging in that bag of chips for that last corner of crumbs:francis:

Had a chick with a big ass stretch out my boxers...i don't like my undergarments not fitting me cause someone else wore them:francis:

Sometimes the woman arm length to ass ratio is so out of wack I can just look at her and tell "aint no way she properly washing her ass her arms aint long enough...she getting to the end of the taint and that is it...no soap and water is actually reaching her a$$hole...:francis:

Women with big asses always want you to slap it...i guess i will be the first to admit it but that shyt can start hurting your hand...I'm an IT manager and I write screenplays on the side...I need my hands:francis: I don't want to turn down a writing project that might pay me scale cause my palms hurt to bad from slapping your ass...I don't want to have to log on to my job after hours to fill out some customer paperwork because I couldn't do it at 11 am cause you was wanting me to slap your ass when I was hitting it from the back...:francis:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Last chick I was serious with had a cute face and a struggle body without a sundress to boost it. Just being around her and the compatibility/jokes, and her hustle (college student like me) made me overlook the fact that she didnt have a phat ass. Even when it came time to jump in the kitty:manny:

Tbh tho, I want a girl who has all the mental stuff and a bangin' body, but thats a whole nother' topic if you in the setting Im in:sadcam:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Big asses are nice to look at but overrated...:francis:

I've hurt my wrist trying to spread apart the butt cheeks of a big ass when hitting it from the back...:francis:

Bent my meat up when I can't hold the cheeks apart and then all this metric tonage of ass just falls straight down on my penis...not a good feeling :francis:

I've had my thighs bruised by a big ass flopping down on me when she is on top...straight up purple and black bruises on my thighs and then I am the one walking funny like I'm the one who got dikked down...that's not a very masculine feeling to have :francis:

I've had my balls bruised up from the same thing...I thought a chick had straight up popped one of my balls once she was riding me so hard...it was not fun checking and squeezing my balls for days to see if blood was going to come out or something:francis:...my balls hang low so I really had to reach down and grab them mufukkas like when you be digging in that bag of chips for that last corner of crumbs:francis:

Had a chick with a big ass stretch out my boxers...i don't like my undergarments not fitting me cause someone else wore them:francis:

Sometimes the woman arm length to ass ratio is so out of wack I can just look at her and tell "aint no way she properly washing her ass her arms aint long enough...she getting to the end of the taint and that is it...no soap and water is actually reaching her a$$hole...:francis:

Women with big asses always want you to slap it...i guess i will be the first to admit it but that shyt can start hurting your hand...I'm an IT manager and I write screenplays on the side...I need my hands:francis: I don't want to turn down a writing project that might pay me scale cause my palms hurt to bad from slapping your ass...I don't want to have to log on to my job after hours to fill out some customer paperwork because I couldn't do it at 11 am cause you was wanting me to slap your ass when I was hitting it from the back...:francis:
:damn: