There's something that disgusts me to no end and I'd like women to explain.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
The shame is usually too great to bear I guess. TBH I know more women who would rather have an abortion but I digress.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
To me, I'd rather just have an abortion than live with the embarrassment of not knowing who my baby daddy was, if I was a chick.

I mean, that's just me.

I don't know, maybe that biological clock ticking does crazy shyt to chicks' minds or something

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its real out here. Life is too short to be worried abt paturnity issues. If i need raw pumpum i smash a chic who is already pregnant. No stress sex :ahh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Its real out here. Life is too short to be worried abt paturnity issues. If i need raw pumpum i smash a chic who is already pregnant. No stress sex :ahh:

5363ca50_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Damn bruh...damn....

I gotta give you real life props for how you handled the situation. You handled that shyt like a REAL man. I can't even imagine losing a child that you spent nine months waiting on while supporting a woman you don't love and then it turns out to not even be yours...I just applaud the responsibility and restraint you showed in not giving that woman the beating of her life for her betrayal..:shake:

Honestly there isn't much I could do to get revenge on this bytch other than to live a better life than her. We already been to court. If anything happened to her the first person they gonna blame is me and then I end up in jail over this bytch on top of everything she put me through!

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you're correct. But a chick that will let you fukk RAW and you're NOT married is a bird. And you're right I know women with PhDs in science who are birds and ratchet af and at least ONE of whom is someone's baby mama. The only difference is these birds got their own money and aren't trying to get money. They're just hoes for the sake of being hoes...

:wow: This is the most underrated post on this entire forum. Read it brehs, read it and read it again.

:wow: Brehs you just....you just don't have any idea and if you did you wouldn't believe me anyway so fukk it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It happen to me in 08. bytch I was dating had twins I thought were mine. One twin was born severely deformed and died an hour later the other survived. I was stressed out for 9 months during the pregnancy, after they were born I grieved the dead one for a week and paid for the funeral.

Took a dna test a week later and found out the living baby wasn't mine. Interrogated the bytch only to find out she knew the kids weren't mine but her and her momma said I was the better man to raise the children cuz her real baby daddy wasn't shyt. I wanted to fukk both of them up and was about to paid these dyke bytches in the projects to whoop her ass but had to let it go simply cuz I WON! I didn't want to be with her and I didn't want no kids and I didn't want to deal with none of that and I didn't have to any more. I was just upset that my MOTHER was involved with this because she was the only one happy about me having children and her holding that dead baby was the first and only time I have ever seen my mother cry and that's why I felt like fukking up the bytch's whole family.

A b*tch would disappear, lord, this b*tch would disappear
TketXxg.gif

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly there isn't much I could do to get revenge on this bytch other than to live a better life than her. We already been to court. If anything happened to her the first person they gonna blame is me and then I end up in jail over this bytch on top of everything she put me through!

Na but she made your mum cry for a dead child, that shyt is so fukking deep breh :wow:

:birdman:

These women will ruin lives, keep your head above water and always remember it's bytches and hoes, always.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Truth.

People need to stop associating themselves with low quality individuals also. If you're going to continue to fukk with some big booty stripper with tattoos all over her body then shyt like this will happen. No one to blame but yourself.

The real problem is it is not just a RATCHET issue. You are stereotyping it to be a ratchet issue thinking it's only one type of woman doing this. There are women from all walks of life doing this shyt. They are so many morally corrupt women out here. Some are on Government assistance but some have degrees, PHDS & great jobs. It's not about using a guy just for his money but also the false sense of entitlement women in America have where it's ok to fukk a bunch of dudes and stick the best fatherly type guy with the baby. You add to the fact that their is NO legal repercussions whatsoever to the woman for doing this if she's caught and that's where trouble starts.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The real problem is it is not just a RATCHET issue. You are stereotyping it to be a ratchet issue thinking it's only one type of woman doing this. There are women from all walks of life doing this shyt. They are so many morally corrupt women out here. Some are on Government assistance but some have degrees, PHDS & great jobs. It's not about using a guy just for his money but also the false sense of entitlement women in America have where it's ok to fukk a bunch of dudes and stick the best fatherly type guy with the baby. You add to the fact that their is NO legal repercussions whatsoever to the woman for doing this if she's caught and that's where trouble starts.

Yea. Sometimes it's not about the money. One dude might get the p*ssy wet but, she knows he's a flake and irresponsible. The other dude might be boring but, she knows he'll be a good father and she can count on him to be around. Women :demonic: