These are THE #1 top Foods that represent each STATE (not city) in 2020...

Daps
Don't nobody even eat Tex Mex here like that, old white people yeah.

That's my thinking.

Most people eat tacos but outside of that, white people are the only ones that REALLY go nuts over Tex Mex.

Mexicans just eat real Mexican food (menudo, mole etc). Blacks and Asians eat all kinds of shyt but we ain't up in Gloria's, El Fenix or Pappasito's like that.

BBQ is the one cuisine everybody eats in some form down here...like Hard Eight in Coppell

Decker-Hard-8-pit.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my thinking.

Most people eat tacos but outside of that, white people are the only ones that REALLY go nuts over Tex Mex.

Mexicans just eat real Mexican food (menudo, mole etc). Blacks and Asians eat all kinds of shyt but we ain't up in Gloria's, El Fenix or Pappasito's like that.

BBQ is the one cuisine everybody eats in some form down here...like Hard Eight in Coppell

giphy.gif

Last I checked nikkas be all up in Gloria's and On the Border.

And every state in the South and Midwest can claim BBQ. :heh:

Dallas nikkas used to eat the shyt out of that nasty ass Pancho's back in the day :scust:

o.jpg

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Not surprised Nevada = buffets

New York is on point. Cause I can’t think of anything else NY state and NYC share other than Bagels

:yeshrug:
What about a Hot Quick New York Slice?? (I dont live there)

I was seein this broad from there and had her get me a Hot Quick New York Slice. But then I had got mad at her ass n told her to shove that shyt. So I never got to try it from there. I thought NY was known for that shyt?

Daps
giphy.gif

Last I checked nikkas be all up in Gloria's and On the Border.

And every state in the South and Midwest can claim BBQ. :heh:

Dallas nikkas used to eat the shyt out of that nasty ass Pancho's back in the day :scust:

o.jpg

True....I said we eat all kinds of shyt but white people drive Tex Mex more than anyone. If we had to choose between giving up Tex Mex or BBQ.....everybody would keep BBQ except white people.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Cuban food is definitely not reppin Florida. Most of these cacs ain't fukking with that. :shaq2:

Maybe in parts of South Florida but definitely not the whole state. :manny: