These basic women want a man who is a 10 lol

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it's easy to shyt on women for not liking the everyday Joe but it goes back to how women are raised.

I will keep in 100%. Parents raise their daughters to feel like they deserve the world but hardly ever tell their daughters what they should be doing to deserve the world.

Even those who think that "women ain't shyt" still out here raising "daddy's little girl" and praise every fukked up thing the child does. I know because I have had this discussion with them. One guy I straight told that they are raising her to be superficial and she needs to be more well rounded. But parents seem to always have an excuse on why it is okay for their child to exhibit behaviors that would not be acceptable from another person.

Women are conditioned to think the are owed the world and not conditioned to grow. It's the general tone of the society and it is EXTREMELY hard to break that thought process.

Couple that with the fact that men aren't honest with women. Men will tolerate a woman just to fukk her. So the woman will walk around as the most fukked up person and no one will say shyt because she's attractive. So then the one random person who speaks up is the odd man out and are automatically labeled a "hater." And when the women is no longer attractive now the world wanna start being honest.

I use to be the same way but luckily I'm a natural curious person and was interested in a male perspective and I had to recondition myself to not be self absorbed because like most women I was taught that a man should just want to give me the world because I exist.

You want women to be better? Raise your daughters to be good people and start telling the women you date about their behavior in a respectful unemotional manner. Most grown people are a lost cause but some will be open. That's all you can do.

This is true but also an american thing. In other countries/societies they ain't scared to tell their daughter, niece or granddaughter that they need to tighten their asses up to get a certain type of mate. They will also tell a woman....look you ain't all that so you need to be finding someone on your level.

Also lets not give the media a pass and women sisterhood (no matter the race). They feed some women this theories that its everyone elses problem and not their problem for certain situations. The media does it cause it sells and the female friends do it cause women really believe in supporting each other.

The difference is in this society a man is not given the benefit of doubt until he proves himself or makes something out of himself. Society as a whole ain't gonna give him a pat on the back for being sorry. His friends ain't gonna hold back calling him sorry or that his ass needs to tighten up. Ain't no man out here who ain't got on his friends or seen his friends get called out by the homies for being a sorry ass (whether thats getting a job, being broke, triffling or not having dating skills). Men are extremely and I mean extremely hard on other men.

Case in point any man who bytches in real life or not being able to get a woman usually gets the man shut the fukk up and stop being a p*ssy and scared to talk to women...:mjlol:. Now compare that shyt to how women talk to each other when a woman complains how they can't get a man or having problem getting a mate. shyt will turn into a pitty party with hand holding ceremony and ice cream eating...:lolbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is true but also an american thing. In other countries/societies they ain't scared to tell their daughter, niece or granddaughter that they need to tighten their asses up to get a certain type of mate. They will also tell a woman....look you ain't all that so you need to be finding someone on your level.

Also lets not give the media a pass and women sisterhood (no matter the race). They feed some women this theories that its everyone elses problem and not their problem for certain situations. The media does it cause it sells and the female friends do it cause women really believe in supporting each other.

The difference is in this society a man is not given the benefit of doubt until he proves himself or makes something out of himself. Society as a whole ain't gonna give him a pat on the back for being sorry. His friends ain't gonna hold back calling him sorry or that his ass needs to tighten up. Ain't no man out here who ain't got on his friends or seen his friends get called out by the homies for being a sorry ass (whether thats getting a job, being broke, triffling or not having dating skills). Men are extremely and I mean extremely hard on other men.

Case in point any man who bytches in real life or not being able to get a woman usually gets the man shut the fukk up and stop being a p*ssy and scared to talk to women...:mjlol:. Now compare that shyt to how women talk to each other when a woman complains how they can't get a man or having problem getting a mate. shyt will turn into a pitty party with hand holding ceremony and ice cream eating...:lolbron:

Obviously I am talking about the US. I can't speak for other countries and societies.

When I say it's a societal problem that includes the media. But one thing about women, particularly BW, is that we will follow healthy trends if there is information and support even if the media says something different. For example, 20 years ago most BW in the US had a relaxer, but once YouTube and the flatirons came to pass BW independent from mass media abandoned relaxers as a community.

So I'm not gonna point the finger at mass media when I know that community has a larger influence on people's day to day lives. It's an issue that starts and ends at home. Pointing the finger at the media is a cop out IMO and is a segway to victim mentality.

As far as women supporting bad behavior, that's pretty much exactly what my post spoke to except men do it just as much as other women. Men constantly lie to women to keep even the slightest possibility of sex alive. It's a sad cycle and had pretty much made dating unbearable.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I am happy for black men improving themselves & having self esteem. Just don’t get aggy at black women for doing the same.
:hubie:

black women chose dumb ass men they can control. See it time and time again. They refuse to deal with masculine men. Just on Twitter they bytch about mythical “toxic masculinity”. Black men with sense have low tolerance for their bullshyt. Find a black chick from outta the country or deal with another race of women.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Most men know they have to boss up to get a quality chick.

some women think just laying on their back is enough

THIS. Another note, women think that ignoring a guy they like will get that guy to want them more. women think withholding sex from a guy for 90 days will like them more. Playing hard to get/ignoring text/flaking will make a guy liking them more. None of this shyt they think they are doing is gonna raise a mans interest at all. It turns us off. Women enjoy making the same mistakes over and over. :martin:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

THIS.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I want a 10 woman

With her own land and a Trustfund she splurges on me

I deserve it

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Sex is everywhere you look. You can’t even go to the grocery store without some woman with her ass out. It’s like being worshipped is the new high or drug. The likes. Women know this. Most of these women on Facebook or Instagram know that a thirst post will get them the likes they crave but at what cost? You’re contributing to cheating culture, being objectified, telling other men your only good for one thing, all for validation and worship.

Of course this is gonna make average looking women feel like celebrities and have unrealistic expectations and requirements for men. Just like a drug dealer this shyt will last for a short while then you have to suffer with the consequences. But many women don’t want consequences.

Never in the history of the planet has technology let men have access to basically any woman in the world if they got the means and the transportation. But women are exploiting the primal instinct in men which is the visual beauty of women for profit, validation, and instant worship. Obviously not just women men are doing it to other men as well but this shyt ain’t natural and just like the housing bubble in 2005 eventually there is gonna be a breaking point with consequences. All parties are at fault in some way.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
black women chose dumb ass men they can control. See it time and time again. They refuse to deal with masculine men. Just on Twitter they bytch about mythical “toxic masculinity”. Black men with sense have low tolerance for their bullshyt. Find a black chick from outta the country or deal with another race of women.

This is a subset of an already small (but loud) minority group. I’m sure that these are the same people that believe gender is fluid. Stop using social media as a sole barometer of how to gage people...it’s a cesspool.